Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mega Man Pete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Mega Man Pete Empty
PostSubject: Mega Man Pete   Mega Man Pete Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2007, 5:07 pm

I have found a show mare that i'd like to buy for Rachel. In order to do this, I need to move some horses out.

Mega Man Pete-1995 sorrel AQHA gelding - 16 hh- Pete was previously used for team penning. He was the 2002 Southern KY Team Penning Association's Amateur horse of the year. He was also 6th place in the Louisville Ranch Horse Classic that same year. Has been trail ridden alot. I was told they even rode with a neck rope. We bought him for Rachel to play around on in barrels and poles. This boy doesn't play around. He knows the patterns and he's fast...faster than she wants to go. He is very quiet. Loads, clips, bathes, shoes like a dream. No vices/no health issues. I think he would make an awesome contesting horse for someone with a little more experience or he could be put back on cows. Sidepasses, moves off leg pressure great. Rachel even s howed him in a trail class and did pretty well.

Mega Man Pete June2show15
Mega Man Pete June2show13
Mega Man Pete Pete8
Mega Man Pete Pete5
Back to top Go down

Mega Man Pete
Page 1 of 1