Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Photography

Go down 
+4
Bucks&Blues
7cedars
REINING CHICK
Sip of Rum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 2:43 pm

Hey guys, I posted a few months ago at the AQHA forum some of my photography pictures. I have a few more so I thought I'd share! Tell me what you think!

My Photography Sd600023
My Photography Sd600052
My Photography Sd600128
My Photography Sd600205
My Photography Sd600105
My Photography Sd600108
My Photography Sd600173re
My Photography Sd600192re
My Photography Sd600207
My Photography Sd600219
My Photography Sd600215
My Photography 2
My Photography Sd600267re

Thats all for now!

BTW: I the camera I use is a Canon SD600 if anyone wants to know Wink
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 3:14 pm

I LOVE THE ONE OF THE DOG AND THE SNOW FLAKE HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 3:14 pm

Wow! You have a gift there, don't you! Just WOW! The only one that didn't stir me was the locket on the sweater... that didn't do anything for me... course now, I feel the need to go and get some danged M&M's! Thanks for that.

You need to get you a portfolio together, start keeping all these things, when you took 'em, etc. If you're not already taking some photography classes, do so now. If you're not hooked up with the yearbook or photography team at school, you need to - would be great on a resume or for getting a FULL SCHOLARSHIP to college for doing photography!

Jeesh, some of you young'uns are super talented... WOW!

I mean, some of these pictures you're taking, and of course, I have an untrained eye for photography, but they're just as good, if not better, than what you see in magazines or books!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 3:40 pm

Thanks! Glad you liked! Yeah I couldn't decide if I should post that one or not...it was hard to take to since it was against my shirt and i couldn't look into the cam.

Since I'm in bball I can't be in the photography club and I haven't taken any classes either. I think we have one that I can take next year though?

I guess I should probably print these out and have the information for them incase I ever need them, huh? Idk I've thought about being a photographer but I'm not very artistic or anything so it would be really hard. I wish I had a good cam for taking action shots, it would be fun to just go to a couple farms around here and see if I could take some shots of their horses for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 4:25 pm

You are awesome at this! I liked the dog that was a g ood one. Have you entered any contests or anything like that? If I were you, I would be entering into as many as I could find!

If there are any rodeos around your area, try to go to them and there will be plenty of action there! I always thought it would be cool to get a pic of a bull rider in mid flight, that way you can catch some crazy facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 6:01 pm

Those are so cool! I love the dog!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 6:09 pm

Thanks guys! Glad you liked!

I've only entered in my county fair and stuff, thats all I know about except for like online ones. Um I wish there was more competion here though, the only person I'm really up against is my sister. ahah
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 7:02 pm

I don't know if you're into 4-h or not, but they have really good photo competitions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 11:43 pm

Very nice detail. I like the veins in the one eye shot. How much clearer can you get?Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 2:50 am

Yeah I'm in 4-H I enter in that and open at the fair.

Yeah I love the eye picture, i have a couple new ones that are a little more focused on the accually eye.

My Photography Sd600350
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 11:30 am

Wow, you are good, you have talent. Would you like to come and take some of my animals, I am terrible at pics.

Your candy looks eatable.
sunny
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 11:43 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey Ditto Dancing Super talented tongue love the Nose alien real black.... pig better yet now I know what a hershey bar looks like afro making me want my chocco fix silent diet girl cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 2:28 pm

Thanks guys!! Glad you liked!

Jools, you've never had a herseys bar!!!!! affraid

SS: SURE! Get me a plane ticket over there and i'll take some Wink don't worry for a ticket for the ride back, I'll stay there and pester you Razz
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 2:56 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Nope Sad Couldn't find much chocolate on my Texas trips No so I had to wait till I got back Dancing sadly my trips were VERY short Suspect Next time I make it over I WILL definately look out for them pig
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 5:47 pm

haha just go to a gas station! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Photography
Page 1 of 1