Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mane Tamers/Sleazies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buttercup

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Mane Tamers/Sleazies Empty
PostSubject: Mane Tamers/Sleazies   Mane Tamers/Sleazies Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2007, 5:36 pm

I'm in the market for a new one. The first and last one I had was okay. What brand do you all use and why? What features are a must?
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mane Tamers/Sleazies   Mane Tamers/Sleazies Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2007, 5:50 pm

We bought Epona hoods this year at horseloverz.com which is an online Ebay seller. They are very high quality and are holding up nicely at they were a great price at around 20 dollars a piece. We had a sleazybarb one once which I felt ran way small and cut into my horses nose and left big marks. She is an Arab with a tiny nose and it shouldn't have been so small. The sleazy sleepwear one we had ripped really bad, and some we bought on Ebay cheap actually held up well although they were weirdly sized.
Features I like include a zipper and velcro noseband and reinforced eyeholes and earholes. I like the plastic bellyband closure rather than velcro which can pop open.
Back to top Go down
Buttercup

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Mane Tamers/Sleazies   Mane Tamers/Sleazies Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2007, 9:33 pm

Thanks for the info Stockman. That's just the kind of feedback I was looking for. I was real close on ordering a SleazyBarb, but now I think I will pass. I checked out the Eponas. For that price they are definitely worth a try. I've also got a line on a brand new Robinhood for about $80+. I know that's cheaper than retail, but still more than I am comfortable spending right now.
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mane Tamers/Sleazies   Mane Tamers/Sleazies Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2007, 11:07 am

my mommy makes mine =] they work great! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mane Tamers/Sleazies   Mane Tamers/Sleazies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mane Tamers/Sleazies
Page 1 of 1