Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!

Go down 
+5
QHorse163
Bluejay
standbytrucker
Kidd Kuhlmann
Lynn M.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 10:15 am

found it!!!! Tessa will get her full paint papers!!! YEAH!!! she has a beautiful wonderful white spot on her belly perfectly in the middle about 3x3 watch out here we come!!!! No one will believe she is a paint unless they lay on the ground don't even ask how we found it but we finally did!!! off to the vets to sedate and shave and photo my girl.... my day went from GRUMPY TO GREAT!!! my Smart Little Lena/Docs Oak/Nu Bar/Gunsmoke Filly is gunna kick some hinney AQHA and APHA now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 12:20 pm

WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 6:38 pm

good job Lynn! !! im so happy for ya!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 10:31 am

YEA cheering

Paints are a crap shoot on color.. Glad you got yours. Next year I should have my first. The mare I have is really loud and Tommy crops out on QH mares.. So, I am very hopeful.. I also picked up a black BS that has been DNA''d for the black gene and a triple registered mare for breeding to him next year. Can't wait to see what I get.. coffee
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 8:49 pm

Awesome!! She will be kicking butt on 2 circuits! Smile Better get her in the Breeder's Trust and the Incentive Fund!
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 8:55 pm

I wanna see a picture of this spot! lol
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2007, 1:27 pm

Suspect OK lets see this Spot. Do you have to shave it? AQHA give you this little clear transparent sheet to hold up next to it. Do you have to do something like that???? Never delt with paints. Question
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2007, 5:49 pm

have to photo it with either the disc or ruler then shave it and photo it will be taking her to the vet to have her knocked out to get it done.... will not be taking pics w/o sedation as it is the middle of her belly not too crazy about taking the pic of that w/o vet assistance LOL
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2007, 9:26 am

Ah come on Lynn, Cowgirl up, just jump under that belly! affraid hee hee
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2007, 1:42 pm

Shocked So do we get to see this PAINT FILLY! The Wonderful Spot? Cool
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2007, 3:09 pm

havent had the .... or the time to get her to the vet to get her belly shaved in order to make it a real deal she has to have some pink skin under the pretty white hair and while I love my beautiful white spot to register a paint it is $20 to register before June 30th or $25 before Dec. so I am taking it easy and spending the $25 so we can have a pleasant trip to the vet when it isn't 103 outside and Im not in the midst of crisis/remodeling etc... for now Im just happy she is fat sassy and healthy and able to carry the weight of the world on her little horsey shoulders for me. I always thought she was a bit of a MONSTER but she has been pretty good about me crying all over her lately.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2007, 3:33 pm

Now if she was like mine she would just show that belly off to everyone. Maybe he thought I couldnt tell the difference between a boy and girl and wanted to make sure I got it right. Laughing

https://2img.net/h/i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/mare_jack/Kellisha07colt002.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2007, 5:02 pm

I love that picture
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2007, 9:28 am

No, He wants you to scratch his belly! scratch What a silly boy!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 9:12 pm

I wish I could sleep like that.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 9:13 pm

Mare, you better get that shot out on a photo contest or I will. I already stole it.. bounce Stored in my pictures.. bounce
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2007, 11:04 pm

That is just the cutest picture. lol! You really do need to enter that one in a contest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!   2 wonderful beautiful inches!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 wonderful beautiful inches!!!
Page 1 of 1