Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dirty job man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dirty job man Empty
PostSubject: Dirty job man   Dirty job man Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2007, 12:24 am

Anybody ever watch that gosh-darned show? Anyhoo, I'm here in typing and Rick and Dillon are just cracking up in there. So I look around and the dirty job man is watching this dude actually ... get this... let a freaking pig mount a mounting dummy to do his, uh, thing, and he's making all these comments. I said, you know, that's just about the most neatest and grossest thing I've seen in a long time.

I had no idea they did that with pigs... That old guy (the pig) sure knew his job! Was so funny the comments... I'll let you picture them for yourself.... HA!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dirty job man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty job man   Dirty job man Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2007, 1:02 am

They did one of those on AIing horses too.... it was actually pretty good but the guy holding the AV wasn't really thrilled No if you get my drift. I think it was down at Babcock and they explained how valuable the semen was in the AV he got really careful with it lol!
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Dirty job man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty job man   Dirty job man Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2007, 10:49 am

My dad loooves to watch that show! I watch it sometimes when he's got it on. My fav is when they're at the worm farm with all the worm poop =P
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Dirty job man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty job man   Dirty job man Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2007, 11:53 pm

I also LOVE Dirty Jobs!! One of my favorite episodes is one where they go to this monkey rescue place in Africa. The lady that lives there is quite a character. And there is also an evil monkey that chases the crew around and they end up carrying sticks in case they need to beat it off. Laughing It's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Dirty job man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty job man   Dirty job man Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 12:06 pm

I saw this episode! It was funny. He had to AI the girlie pig. It was a HOOT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sponsored content

Dirty job man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty job man   Dirty job man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty job man
Page 1 of 1