Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Valentines Day

Go down 
+7
LovingLoping
REINING CHICK
Cindy
7cedars
jools
PHENOMADACIOUS
Triple J Quarter Horses
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Happy Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 12:14 pm

Got up this morning to find, I love you Roses, a card and Candy (the good kind from a local candy shop) on the table! I love you Surprise! Yesterday, We had two cards from our children in AZ. The kind that make the tears roll down your cheeks.
So I hope you day is full of Valentines surprises too. flower
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 12:18 pm

Happy Valentines day to you too! I was wondering when this would get posted! scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 12:42 pm

Hey Guys No How sad am I Question It's nearly 5pm here Sleep & I didn't know Exclamation No Ah well cat I'm off to give all my horses kisses I love you The geldings will love it tongue but demand extra short feed What a Face Arrow Typical MEN lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 1:50 pm

Jools, no worries... you got about as much as I did.... I got this at 6:00 a.m., after going to bed at 3:30 this morning...

"Sniff, sniff, cough, cough, happy valentine's, cough, cough, day."

I say, "Happy Valentine's Day to you, too"... thinking, I've only been to bed what, like two hours and you're wanting to do the happy anything right now? ARGH! No

But hey, HE WENT TO WORK TODAY! SKIPPY!!!!! affraid Very Happy Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 2:37 pm

Happy Valentines Day 29gljdx
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 3:19 pm

HAPPY V DAY!!!

IVE HAD WAY TO MUCH SUGER! cherry
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 4:44 pm

I'd like to add:
Happy Single's Awareness Day!

We have mounted drill practice tonight too...grrrr!
Back to top Go down
Kim

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 5:05 pm

Honestly ... I think Valentines day is soooo over rated .... I think it's sad that people need an excuse to do something nice for someone they love ... like why can't they do it any other day ... lol
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 8:02 pm

Well, Rick's out of the doghouse. He came home with a lovely dozen of yellow roses, my favorite! And call me stupid, but I get these so rarely, I actually keep them! Very Happy

Between typing this morning, I'd typed him up a nice little letter, so all's well and fair in the Orms' home tonight... except the occasional sniffle, cough, etc.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 8:46 pm

Well, my big day consisted of getting up at 4am, off to work and I will not see my husband for a few days.. He did wish me happy V day this morning when I called him on my way to work... I may get some candy.. Just what my fat rear needs... lol!

I really like the singles awareness comment.. That is so true and the one about doing something special when ever. And, If I got roses I would keep them too since I never get flowers...

Hope this day brings you happyness bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 8:51 pm

I'd keep the flowers too ahha ...

I'm more of a fan of the litle things ... not getting the big expensive diamonds (of course they're nice lol who wouldn't mind getting them) ... but I think when someone makes something cheap but more personal it means soo much more ... anyone can wear a diamond, but npthing can be that little picture of you and your special person in a frame or even not in a frame, with a little note on the back ... that would make my heart melt lol .. Very Happy Very Happy ... I'm a werido ahah ... I'm just not into getting expensive things as gifts ... Very Happy ... even though I like them ... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 9:10 pm

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!

I am sooo sick of vday at the moment lol, our whole school was covered in flowers and gifts and I can't stand it. I didn't get anything, my bf is being a jerk and the only good thing I got to do today was *censored* him out lol
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 9:27 pm

Quote :
He came home with a lovely dozen of yellow roses, my favorite!

Those are my favorite too!!! Shocked WEIRD!!! Shocked

Ron gave me a remote car starter!!! Yay!!! cheers The most romantic gift for the frozen tundra!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 10:28 pm

Sip of Rum, Trent made a wild dash to the store last night, course had to borrow some money, for his girlfriend (as of this last weekend)... asked him what'd you get? A bear. Asked him, "What the heck you keep get stupid bears for." "Cuz they're cheap, Mom." Well, okay, since you're using my money and she is a newbie..... goodness gracious.

Oh, Kim, just wait... wait until you're married 20 plus years, and you can just about count on one hand how many roses you've gotten from your hubby.

Phenom, SERIOUSLY, that's sweeettt!! Ron's a keeper for sure!
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 10:32 pm

ahaha ya maybe then they'll mean something lol ...

I'm not into the Valentines day thing ... I just like going around and saying happy valentines day ... Very Happy Very Happy ... that the funnest part of the day for me Very Happy Very Happy ahaha
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 10:35 pm

Truthfully, Kim, I'm not real into it either. Thanksgiving and Christmas are really about the only days I get into... and then I'm so glad it's over!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 12:07 am

HA HA HA ,, you girls are so funny:)

My husband fed the dogs and cats and gave Lilly her insulin injection. That is very special to me..I love you

And Kim, I love diamonds by the way.. I do have to buy them for myself and I am worth it...Wink I am not a holiday person.. I am really bad at Christmas time.. My honey and I go out and get something really neat we both want and like...I like your picute on her by the way.. Really cute...queen

7C You get to live romance through your son. Just remember, Mothers raise those men. So, you have a very important job for some young lady in the future.. tongue
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 12:09 am

HA HA HA ,, Cindy said she could not find us a spell checker.. So, I think we may need to be able to read Artishan..Smile You know what I mean.. I cannot spell or type... lol!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 12:46 am

LOL Kim I am soo with you! I think valentines day is over-rated and way over commercialized.

I am happy with a phone call to be honest!
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 12:47 am

Bluejay wrote:

And Kim, I love diamonds by the way.. I do have to buy them for myself and I am worth it...Wink I am not a holiday person.. I am really bad at Christmas time.. My honey and I go out and get something really neat we both want and like...I like your picute on her by the way.. Really cute...queen

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy .. glad you like my picture ... and ya I'm a diamond person now ... but I'd never want someone who oculdn't afford it to buy me one ... now if they were a millionare lol yes Very Happy Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 8:22 am

I'll tell you about diamonds. Asked Rick's mom one time, what the heck the deal was. She said, you grab him up, you take him with you, you take him to the store, and you point, "Buy me this!" She says, you stand there till he does. Very Happy So that's what I did. Rolling Eyes

Bluejay, Rick and I do the same thing as you guys do for Christmas... Jazz was like my Christmas present, and Rick got a new chainsaw and some other stuff... forget now, 'cuz he went and bought it all.

These yellow roses, though, sitting on my desk sure are purty...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day
Page 1 of 1