Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?

Go down 
+3
Sip of Rum
Cindy
7cedars
7 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Empty
PostSubject: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 8:17 am

Is she down visiting in Arizona ... haven't seen her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 3:31 pm

Hmmmm, I'll see if I can reach her on myspace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 1:55 am

hey guys, sorry i'm down here in Az and tonight was the first chance i got for the comp. Its going ok i guess, we're buying a house on monday. We're just relaxing now.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 8:54 am

Figured that's where you were... Be sure and upload us pics when you can!

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 10:08 am

You sound a bit down confused It will all turn out OK. Moving and this big of a change will be a little hard on all of you..

Make the best of it and try to keep an open mind. I think once you get settled and make new friends, find your way around you will be happy and glad you did it.. coffee

It is sometimes hard to see this in the beginning.. And, of course you always have us to lean on when you need a friend... ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 9:36 am

Yess we're always here for you to lean on! And I'm here to represent the younger portion of this board lol just in case you need someone our age to talk to! You can add me on myspace if you want too! www.myspace.com/nc_nastylee1122 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 5:25 pm

hey, thanks all. its hard because I thought this town would be better. All the people are polite but the town seems dirty and all the kids are on meth. it's horrible

Also, the day before we left one of our dogs died when he was hit by a car. now I can't bring my horses or our other dogs because my gpa wants them to stay with him so he has company, since the dog taht died was kinda his dog? but I am going to get a new dog when we officially move out here. There is nothing to do here during the day and we have been looking for houses, my dad is comming tonight. Every night this guy at our hotel is here when he's done with work, he's 18 and really fun and everything and we hang out a lot but yah thats about the only thing goig on here. i'm ready to go home though, i should be back next weekend maybe. i miss Cisco SOOOO bad, i need to ride!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 11:23 pm

Bluejay is here with me, so here's my thoughts. You hang in there, young'un, you have so much to offer, so many talents, that I have no doubt whatsoever you'll survive and do well anywhere.

Bluejay says... maybe when you get in school, you'll make some friends, that she moved a lot, and she made friends real quick... so have faith!

We're thinking of ya, kiddo! X's and O's!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 1:59 am

thanks you two! yah i think i'll be ok, my mom always calls me the outgoing optimistic one, so hopefully! Thanks for the great wishes from all!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 5:59 pm

Are you looking at homes with land?

Your in a area that is dusty and dirty, I was there and that was what I thought to, Its because late of rain. Just give it a chance, school will start and you will meet others your age, Look on the AQHA site maybe you can find a horse show to go to. You might meet someone there your age into horses!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 9:02 pm

Yah its VERY dusty here. We met a girl here that does barrel racing at one of the western store things. I haven't heard of anyone here yet taht does pleasure...everyone does games
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 9:20 am

LOL hunny you moved to kingman arizona. thats a dirty town. i havent a clue why any one would want to move there.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 9:08 pm

Thrre are a lot of horses in Kingman. I sold a few to a couple who live there and breed them.. And, you know, it gets dusty every where when it is dry. You will meet some new people when you get in school. Then things will not seem so gloomy.. Also, this is a big change for you and having to leave some of your things behind make it even seem worse.. Hang in there lil sip.. kitty
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 10:00 pm

Thanks guys! yah it seems like EVERYONE has horses here! In their backyards in town, wow things like taht don't happen back in Minnesota! I just think this town is disgusting, ugh, i hope it gets better,the guy my mom is going to work for is sounding like he's going to rip her off, so my dad is going to talk to her tomorow and if so than we might not be moving! haha

I also heard today that my dogs are all moopy...poor girls!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 8:28 pm

Well, this just keeps getting interesting, huh! I just wanted to let you know that a lot of us on here have you in our thoughts. You just keep your head up, and everything will work out, you little whipper snapper, you!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 11:09 pm

haha you're the best! I'm sure I'll be ok and my mom is still good with her job and everything and my parents are gone right now buying the house..we leave for home tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 8:27 am

You sound a ton better. Keep us informed on your progress.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2007, 12:22 am

I"M HOME I'M HOME, I'M HOME!!! YAY! I can't wait to go out in the morning and take Cisco out, jeesh its been forever!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2007, 7:47 am

Bless your heart! Good to have you home ... now go take me some blasted pics... HA! Sorry, I just love all the pics you take!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2007, 6:46 pm

LOL haha I'll take some soon, when we have pretty flowers and stuff idk i need some more ideas but i'm sure I'll come up with something! Very Happy ahhh its so nice to be home! My dog got a bath, brushed, teeth brushed, breath mints, and sprayed with her doggy perfume and Cisco got a good brushing, all trimmed up, and braided today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2007, 1:34 pm

Sweet! I personally like all those close-up of intricate things you do - just the neatest thing I've ever seen! In about ten years, I'm going to say, yep, I knew Sip when she was just a little nipper... HA!

I get dibs on cheap horsey pics... HA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2007, 2:43 pm

ok! I'll go take lots of close ups then! haha and if that ever happens you'll all get free pics! Razz
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2007, 8:57 pm

Aww, Sip, you'll get all famous and you'll forget us about ole' people on here! Very Happy I'm just tickeled to death for ya... you're just so talented in photography and other things, of course, and a beautiful little tooter at that, too. So much life ahead of you and so much to accomplish, so many new friends to meet, and so many more wonderful things to happen to you....you keep your head up, and face it full throttle! You'll be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2007, 12:45 pm

aww thanks sheila! I hope everything works out as you say, that would be awsome! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?   Hey... where's Sip of Rum at? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey... where's Sip of Rum at?
Page 1 of 1