Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

opinions please

Go down 
+4
Triple J Quarter Horses
Kidd Kuhlmann
denibun
Lynn M.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 4:05 am

ok picking a theme for Ty's room which do you like better please vote I have favorites of each piece but aren't they all adorable!!!! We want fun and happy but not scary...

http://www.heirloomwoodentoys.com/Safari-Set-c-149.html

http://www.heirloomwoodentoys.com/Noahs-Ark-c-152.html
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 9:59 am

I like the Noah's ark. I like the colors better than the other one, but they're both cute.

denise
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 10:15 am

Shoot - can I take parts of Safari and put it into Noah's Ark?

I like the darker base in Noah's ark but I like the Zebras in Safari....I'm really not sure which a little GUY would like better. I know one my NIECES would probably want all pink with flowers and the other would like the Safari (they are 3.5yo twins...)

I probably vote Safari - it is less intense...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 12:25 pm

I like the Noah's ark. Then if you get alittle girl, it can used for her to. Besides, It has all the animals. And you can teach him their names.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 3:30 pm

Noah's Ark! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 9:47 pm

I like the Safari one! Smile But I have always been interested in all those African animals and jungles and things like that. Both are cute, but Safari is my pick! haha.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 10:38 pm

Bob and I spent the last 2 days together just quality time running around we bought a new ceiling fan for Tys room and a wall paper border it has Noahs arc on it and it is so cute and bright and I love it I have spent the night drinking wine and hanging wallpaper... should be interesting if in the morning it is straight! HAHA... anyways... we went to church then an auction this afternoon to buy Ty a saddle but they sold way too high so we decided he has a couple years before he solos anyways... sorry you all probably don't want to listen to me rambling but I am so excited Ty may actually be with me by the 1st of September if all is to believed can you imagine!!!! we would get to spend his second birthday with him I can hardly imagine- anyways for anyone joining us at the world show (if we qualify big celebration if not big celebration for Kelly!!!) and a special party for Ty.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 11:21 pm

Works for me! I'll be there, you can bet on it! Rick's already like, when's Kell showing? I think on a Thursday. Are you sure? No. Well, what if it's on a Friday? Well, it better be that morning, and we'll be making a mad dash back for home... kiss Kell and hug her bye and off we go. HA! I can't hardly wait to meet my little Sis at your place, Lynn... so tickeled to finally get to meet her!

And so when is Ty's birthday? You haven't let us know that yet!!!!! So I'm thinking for his birthday, maybe one of those little electrical tractor or truckie things - wouldn't that be adorable!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 9:23 am

cheering 1st of September cheering

Wooo Hooo OH my goodness, That fast? You must be soooooooo Excited! Im Excited for you. We'll need your address and his size! We can have a baby shower on the forum!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 9:28 am

his birthday is Sept 26th we don't know his current size last report I have on him is from Jan 12th (my birthday isn't that funny) he was definately under weight at that time for his age.. if we don't get an update before we travel we are just going to take 18 months clothes and pray- everyone says their clothes they take are usually too big and they only take 2-3 outfits and then buy stuff there.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 3:28 pm

Quote :
I can't hardly wait to meet my little Sis at your place, Lynn... so tickeled to finally get to meet her!

Awww pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions please   opinions please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

opinions please
Page 1 of 1