Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker

Go down 
+3
7cedars
Kidd Kuhlmann
Triple J Quarter Horses
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 2:53 pm

cake Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Stand by tucker. Happy Birthday to you, and many more.... Hummm Along here Ok. icecream
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 2:55 pm

hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hm, hm, hm. hm, hm, hm, hm, hmmm, hmmm. hmmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, hmmm, hm, hm, hm. hm, hm, hmmm, hm, hm, hmmmmmmm....cheers

and many more.....cheers
cheering icecream cake yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 4:27 pm

Okay, Kay... you've officially lost it! HA!

Now you make me feel bad... Kid's birthday was last month!!!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 6:11 pm

Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Happybirthday
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 9:30 am

AW! i love you guys!!

kitty

thank you!
im going to disney world tommorrow for my birthday! (my boyfriend bought us plane tickets and tickets to disney..yay)
So ill talk to you all when i get back sunday, and Ill have tons of pics!!

Smile

yay for being 23!!!!

thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 9:54 am

Okay.... you ever have those moments where you think, YOU STUPID NINNY! YOU HAVE TOTALLY EMBARASSED YOURSELF!

Standby, I deeply apologize... apparently I hadn't had my coffee yet, or I was having a senior moment... anyhoo, that's my excuse. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY!

I seriously thought TripleJ was wishing TUCKER, her horse, a happy birthday!

Okay, Kay, you definitely won on this one! (I figure I'll be getting a phone call here in about 10 minutes with somebody giggling at the other end of it!)

I feel so STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 10:21 am

well, im sure Tucker would apreciate the song just as much as me Smile

Razz
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 10:35 am

HAPPY B-DAY FROM THE LAND OF OZ AND A HORSE NAMED SOPHIE SHE HAD ME SEND IT AS SHE CANT TYPE! riding riding riding
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 10:41 am

Shelia, Your darn right, if I had my cell phone at work, Id be calling your in heart beat. Laughing BUT this is one better, I thought your were talking about the KIDD on here, NOT your horse. Lordy, are we a couple of nuts or what! I wasn't thinking about your horse when I was doing the happy birthday thing I was talking about Kidd on here, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Boy we're good! alien
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 11:13 am

lol! lol! lol!
This is great! I was actually humming to Stand By Trucker's birthday song...granted I DID have to look down on the first page to make SURE her B-Day was coming up after everything...you guys confusle me sometimes Rolling Eyes
Hehe, at least I didn't get confused on this one (well, ok, only for about 30 seconds though cheers)

cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 1:29 pm

Happy Birthday
cake cake
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 11:27 pm

I still feel like an idgit! Rolling Eyes

So is it Kidd's birthday to... or just my Kid's last month?

I'm confused! HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker   Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday To you, stand by trucker
Page 1 of 1