Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bareback trail riding *pics*

Go down 
+3
natmarie1122
7cedars
stockman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

bareback trail riding *pics* Empty
PostSubject: bareback trail riding *pics*   bareback trail riding *pics* Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2007, 10:48 pm

My daughter and her friend who leases Classy went on a bareback trail ride tonight. Haha they are so brave, I don't think I could canter bareback and shoeless, and in shorts! I'm really bad at putting pics on here so my daughter said she'd do it for me.

The first one is of my daughter cantering Betsy. (bet you can't tell she's 23! Betsy, i mean.)

bareback trail riding *pics* 5269y4n

the second one is of Classy and my daughters friend, Catie. Just look at her headset, I can assure you she doesn't normally canter like that lol!

bareback trail riding *pics* 5xj6l8k

And this one is a cute little headshot of the girlies kissing each other. Grace said they both backed up right after the picture was taken, lol. I guess they dont get along as good as we'd like lol.

bareback trail riding *pics* 5x6qzkk
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: bareback trail riding *pics*   bareback trail riding *pics* Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 7:43 am

Oh, man, does that ever bring back some memories! The girls look like they're having a blast!

And are those grape vines everywhere? For wine?????
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: bareback trail riding *pics*   bareback trail riding *pics* Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 9:30 am

Oh goodness me and my friend used to do that all the time out in the pasture with all the other horses out there too... until one time they all went crazy on us and took off running like wild indians... needless to say we both made "emergency dismounts" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: bareback trail riding *pics*   bareback trail riding *pics* Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 12:54 pm

Looks like they had a ball and all those grape vines remind me of where I grew up in CA around Napa Valley! geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: bareback trail riding *pics*   bareback trail riding *pics* Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 3:27 pm

Yep yep the good ole days, Just add a few creeks and a pond or two. Nice to see them enjoying the horses on a sunny day.
I want the grapes!
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: bareback trail riding *pics*   bareback trail riding *pics* Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 4:13 pm

With me it was blurberry fields and tree farms. We used to take our horses swimming in Lake Michigan, and the river.
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: bareback trail riding *pics*   bareback trail riding *pics* Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2007, 11:54 pm

Looks like a blast! Smile Cute horses, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bareback trail riding *pics*   bareback trail riding *pics* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bareback trail riding *pics*
Page 1 of 1