Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!

Go down 
+5
QHorse163
7cedars
Lynn M.
Kidd Kuhlmann
PHENOMADACIOUS
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Empty
PostSubject: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 11:04 am

I don't think he has an ounce of fat left on him! Time to put the trim little piggy back to work! pig bounce
PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Phenomadatious069
PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Phenomadatious070-1

Last edited by on May 17th 2007, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 11:23 am

Congrats!!!
I'm sure you're thrilled to have your boy back!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 11:25 am

Thanks Kidd! Yep, I'm doing all the annoying baby-talk and everything! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 10:16 pm

my trainers going to be mad at me Peppy got fatter during breeding season affraid how does that happen he doesn't eat hardly anything HAHA...
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 8:02 am

I know you're glad to have your boy back. I just don't think I could let anybody have Kid - well, I know I couldn't... course you could go and check and visit... back to the grindstone, Kell!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 9:39 am

Yep... And it's gonna take us a while before we're used to it again! We're both gonna be pooped! Sleep
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 1:30 pm

I must have missed something, lol. Where did he go? Anyway, I'm sure you are glad to have him back! Smile
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 1:35 pm

He was at the breeder's (his old owner had retained breedings) and those two months seemed like FOREVER!!! Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 10:11 am

Poor boy will be out of shape and a huffin and puffin! riding
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 1:11 pm

you need to post some pics Smile
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 1:24 pm

Actually, he's far from outta shape...he's been mare-monitering after all bounce
I'll get some pics up tonight maybe
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 1:55 pm

PHENOMADACIOUS wrote:
He was at the breeder's (his old owner had retained breedings) and those two months seemed like FOREVER!!! Shocked lol!

Oooh, ok. Smile Well I'm glad you have him back! I can't wait to hear about how he does at the shows this year!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 2:10 pm

Thanks! Wink
He's already qualified, so we'll be taking it easy most of the season, maybe only three 4-day AQHA shows before worlds.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 10:28 pm

wow looks like your feed bill is gonna go through the roof! tongue Did she feed the poor guy? He will be so happy to be home where you spoil him and love him cheers
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 11:30 pm

Yay! I bet your so happy to have him back! Do you show in Verndale? Are you close to there?
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 11:32 pm

I showed there once... ah, NEVER AGAIN! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 9:37 am

He might be on the ribby side, but the boy's STILL GOT IT! Jeesh, Kell, I think I like him kind of like that, just cover those ribs a bit... good looking sucker!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 10:09 am

Thanks 7C, I'm kinda on the fence too... keep changing my mind, do I want him as big as last year or not?... poor guy, he looks at me like "Ma, I KNOW I'm supposed to get WAY more chow than this!" pig
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 11:03 am

you mean Mr Tee , just needs a few pounds to cover those ribs and hes good to go, Just struten his stuff huh?
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 11:07 am

Yeah, he thinks he's pretty hot stuff right now, the big stink! MEN! scratch Rolling Eyes

Last edited by on May 18th 2007, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 1:08 pm

Shoot I hope you don't think I was criticizing... I think he is amazing... and I like him a little on the lighter side.... really shows the cut of his muscles well esp in his hip... cover his ribs and he is going to kick some booty... if you don't show in open... just let me know what day the ammys show and we will come down and help fill your cheering section cheering we are only 3 hrs away... you know he could always stay here between the ammys and open too... not far at all... just not very fancy...
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 1:28 pm

Thanks Lynn! And nope, I didn't think you were criticizing! He's been such a poop! At the breeder's Pete said he'd take over 2 hours to eat his grain because he was busy checking on the mares! Rolling Eyes No wonder he trimmed down... bounce

Honestly, for his joint health I don't want him to be heavy for long periods of time. I think you guys are right, maybe leave him a little lighter this year, let the muscles stay more defined.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 2:43 pm

Well, Kell, there ya go. Lynn's actually closer to the World Show, and it's headed in the right direction, north versus south... although you know, you're more than welcome to stay here, if you're doing both! We'll golfcart the pooh outta that big boy! HA!

Just look at the difference in your post pics on the left-hand side versus the "skinny" one... see what I'm talking about, the difference... all ripped and manly, flexing those T-shirts, yeah, BABY, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Plus, I think you'll be better off not having him heavy with everything in halter changing.... I think you'd have a better chance with things!

Never seen a guy that looks just as good skinny as he does fat... most males can't say/do that! HA! geek
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2007, 2:08 pm

yay! Phe-man is back!

Glad you got your boy back Kell!

Good Luck at shows!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2007, 11:24 am

I think he looks GREAT.. Cover up those ribs a little and away you go.. He looks very athletic now.. cheers Has that nice tucked up look. Tummy I mean.. cheering

I pulled some weight of Tommy and I like him much better this way. I put him on beet pulp to keep what little bit I did put back on him. He was not working and weigh 1500lb. Too much for a horse just hanging out.

He is much healthier and still looks great. I did not like seeing his ribs though. The beet pulp helped with that. And, he does not get much to eat. It was nice to see a wither on him. According to the rules you should be able to see it.. They do not want them so heavy anymore..

But, them of course you do not know what the judges at the world are going to do with them either.. scratch

Makes it really hard to know what to do with them. type
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!   PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PHENOM'S FINALLY HOME now with pics!
Page 1 of 1