Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!

Go down 
+8
PHENOMADACIOUS
stockman
Bluejay
Sip of Rum
standbytrucker
7cedars
QHorse163
Lynn M.
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 4:05 pm

here is my lastest addition... not 100% official but I am just bursting with joy at my mothers day present and can't hold it in any longer Tan Jia Jie soon to be Ty Jia Jie Miller birthday Sept 26 2005 hopefully will be home by Chirstmas has a clef lip and palate.. isn't he the most beautiful little boy ever!!!!!

Last edited by on May 19th 2007, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 4:20 pm

Congratulations!! He is adorable. Very Happy Where is he coming from?
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 6:24 pm

he is in China waiting on us to go get him to make his forever family!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 7:50 pm

Well, it's about time you let everybody know... I was about to bust at the seams here!

I'm just so happy for you guys! How deserving for you and little Ty, I'm suspecting the next world champion cutter/reiner/roper!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 9:51 pm

im so excited. what can i send you for him?
Smile
i love shopping for little ones clothes!!
xoxoxoxo
love you!!!! (you know)
tell your husband, im coming over to teach Ty some southern charm. Very Happy

im so happy for you!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 10:28 pm

Grandma has already sent a package Smile I said no more until I get the house cleaned and the room set up!!! then send away.... that way I can start saving for all his medical needs.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 10:52 pm

Congrats!!! My aunt and uncle just adopted about a year ago and they are so happy with them. They got twins from Korea (i think) . Thats awsome, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2007, 10:15 am

WOW, I didn't know this about you. I can imagine how excited you must be.. What a darling child. And, so lucky to have parents like you.. Happy Mothers Day rose

What a wonderful gift. You will never feel anymore joy then having a child and loving them through life.. And, little Ty will have a wonderful life with you.. yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2007, 10:23 am

Congratulation!! He's just darling!! What a mother's day present!! I bet you can't wait to get him home. I know people who have adopted from other countries. It can be a huge challenge at times, but none of them regretted it!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2007, 10:25 am

Thanks guys I love him already... cheers
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2007, 11:05 am

Congrats!!! And Happy Mother's day! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 12:57 am

Lynn--
CONGRATS!!! I am so very happy for you!!! I bet you can't wait to get the little guy home! In my immediate family we have 5 adopted children and 3 are international adoptees... It has been WONDERFUL having those kiddos around! I will second what everyone else has said and tell you that whatever you need you just let us know...I'm a BIG fan of shopping for little ones and I have 2 nieces (and all my friends have girls also) so shopping for a little BOY will be GREAT!!!

Congrats again!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 9:17 am

You know you are in the horse business. I have a Really super nice Palomino colt, Would you take him in Trade! What a doll, he sure will bring so much love and joy into your life! Now, how about the trade????? Wink
Cant wait to see all the brag pictures that are going to come our way on this little cowboy!

You know that clef lip and palate is just a surgery away from correction. And look at those big brown soft eyes, and that sweet smile. And since Im very dark headed, I tend to lean toward Dark eyed, dark headed Cowboys myself, especially under the age of 3! Girl your house is about to get busy and hopping. doggie
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 10:00 am

You all are soo!!!! sweet I have pics in my mind of denim and red all over that little one we live on a creek so I am sure his daddy and him will be spending the afternoons searching for mudbugs and fishing... Daddy is already high as a kite "don't worry Ill take good care of him:...grrrr Im so jealous already at my Mr Mom getting to stay at home with himmmm but it is so cool the light in his eyes and the bounce in his step! Proud papa alreay!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 11:21 am

Well, that is GREAT.. Those boys will have a ball.. And, I think it is wonderful that he will have such great parents and live the country life. There is no better place to raise children than in the country on a farm..

Good thing mine are all grown up. I went to a farm and feed store that also sells clothing. They had the cutest boots and stuff for the little cow pokes. If I would have had a child around here I could have maxed out my credit cards buying that stuff. They even had little pink roper style shoes.. OMG.. What a blast you are going to have getting his clothes and toys.. I bet you have already started.... They even make little soft cowboy boots for new borns now..

I cannot wait to see him grow up.. ily
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 1:33 pm

Lynn M. wrote:
You all are soo!!!! sweet I have pics in my mind of denim and red all over that little one we live on a creek so I am sure his daddy and him will be spending the afternoons searching for mudbugs and fishing... Daddy is already high as a kite "don't worry Ill take good care of him:...grrrr Im so jealous already at my Mr Mom getting to stay at home with himmmm but it is so cool the light in his eyes and the bounce in his step! Proud papa alreay!

That is so great! Smile My grandparents had a creek on their property when I was growing up, and I always had THE BEST time playing there. He is going to have so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 4:44 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is adorable! SO he is about 1 1/2 right now? Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait to see pics of him him in little jeans and ropers with a cowboy hat! I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you guys! I love the name too, Ty..... sounds like a good cowboy name! Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 10:20 pm

Guess it is official got a call requesting a notirized letter of acceptance!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 10:42 pm

OMG.. That is so SWEET.. When will he be here? I am sure his room is ready and all that stuff. Imagine how cool it is going to be to learn his culture.. I would love that. cheering

One of my favorite things to do is hear about what it's like in other places and lives.. That is really exciting for me.. I used to hang around Swiss, German and Dutch. I participated in the things they do in their home towns (party mostly..LOL).. I had so much fun.. I even learned the chicken dance. I also really enjoy the Indians and of course the asian culture (my favorites). I have always wanted to travel to the asia and do their thing with them. Just never enough money to do that for me. The arts are incredible.. I have lived near many Idian tribes and had the pleasure of hanging out with them most the time I was growing up. You are so lucky. bounce

I do not know you but I can see that HUGE HUG and KISS you are going to plant on that little guys face when he arrives.. Don't kiss him to death now.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bellablue

Bellablue

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 10:55 pm

Congratulations on your new family member!!! May you all have a wonderfully happy life together. Can't wait to see picts of the first "pony" ride Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 11:47 pm

it will be fall or winter before we go get him I think 2 weeks in China...
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 3:00 am

This is just so exciting! Smile And such a great thing that you are doing, giving him the opportunity to live a safe and comfortable life.

And take advantage of your time in China! Going to a school that is primarily known for its reputation in tech & science fields, I have lots of friends who are Asian, and it is a very unique and interesting culture. I'm sure it will be a great trip! (Especially picking up your special delivery!) bounce

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures with Ty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 7:52 am

Congrats again, Lynn! I'm just so escatic for y'all! Can't wait to meet little Ty! Couldn't have happened to a better couple or a little boy!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 3:33 pm

So how many days in a month! 100! I bet the days are crawling by! How much shopping have you done! I bet now everytime you walk by something you think, humm would Ty like that, Oh, that would look so cute on Ty. And how is his room going to be decorated?
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 5:22 pm

Trust me time is not crawling by at all.... they are say it may be as little as only 3 months now... all I can say is "oh my Gosh!!!!" I am not ready there are not enough hours in a day!!!! and my hubby is already talking about wanting another one... this from the man I had to convince to get the first one... So funny Im going to have a house full of little boys before it is all over Im sure of it! He is having way too much fun getting ready for a boy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!   Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a boy!!! The best ever seen here!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: