Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Queen Competition

Go down 
+5
7cedars
REINING CHICK
QHorse163
Sip of Rum
Kate and Paint
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 9:35 am

Wish me luck! Pinto and I are off to the arena. I give my speech first, then its horsemanship and WP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 10:13 am

Good luck i'm sure you'll do great!!!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 2:22 pm

Good luck! alien
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 11:35 pm

good luck let us know how you do afro
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2007, 12:05 am

Oh, sweet! Tons of luck, go get 'em! Show 'em who you are! Head up, chin up, shoulders back - act like you own the place! I'm sure you'll do great!
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 11:35 am

LOL Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks everyone! It went really great!!! Not sure if the speech was exactly first place quality... but the horsemanship went really great! The only thing I really did wrong was I was out of lead on the circle to the right... but almost all of the other girls were too, so I doubt the judges were picking up on it. My pattern was really slow, but I thought I rushed it. I thought I was making SO many mistakes, but when I watched the tape, mine was the slowest and smoothest of all, so I thing I really have a good chance. Pinto looked AMAZING. I think that was the cleanest Ive ever had him. My interveiw was kind of awkward. They asked me these questions:
1. What does NFR stand for?- OMG, I FORGOT what the F meant. I felt like an idiot! LOL!
2. What vaccines do you give your horse every year?
3. What size saddle do you ride in?
4. Pick one- AQHA or APHA. Name the city their headquarters are in.
5. Name the events in the rodeo.

Their was 8 people trying out. One girl's horse ran away with her. One girl had her horse so drugged up, his lope was slower then his walk. (Yes, she acctually told me! I have no idea what she gave him, but she gave him 2 shots!) And a lot of girls rushed.

Results will be announced Saturday right before the rodeo. Im really nervous... but excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 11:39 am

I'll cross my fingers for ya!

Sounds like you did great though!!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 11:41 am

My fingers crossed for you.. pray What in the heck is someone doing drugging their horse? I hope she gets cought... That is the outragouse.. Twisted Evil No booty
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 1:41 pm

I can't believe they are making you wait that long to find out!! The suspense must be killing you! Sounds like you did great though. Is the answer National Finals Rodeo? I don't know myself!
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 11:41 pm

Yes the answer is Nation Finals Rodeo! you win! LOL. I cant believe I forgot! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes It was the rodeo Craig and i got up every night at 2:30 a.m. to watch!

Yea, i couldnt believe it when she told me! My friend told me the horse is like crazy and has to be drugged up before they bring him in the arena. She said she used to watch the horse run barrels- he bucked like WILD for no reason in between the 1st and 2nd barrels!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 3:31 pm

The girl who rides my horse Vamp is running for rodeo queen in July. Myself and TwoEyedChelly are takingg care of her wardrobe (We have lots of Western clothes, Ashley doesn't) and the hauling. Ashley is really good at speeches and comes up alot to ride, so she should be good. All the girls do here is a horsemanship pattern, no WP or anything.
So, how did you do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Queen Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Competition   Queen Competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Competition
Page 1 of 1