Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jools and her horses

Go down 
+2
stockman
7cedars
6 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Jools and her horses Empty
PostSubject: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 3:09 pm

Jools and her horses Sweet9
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 3:10 pm

And here's another one... Look at everything! Cool, huh!

Jools and her horses IMG_09351
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 3:20 pm

These are great! I'm glad to finally see some pictures of the horses in merry old England!! I didn't know Jools had paints too. How many horses in total?
By the way, I love all the green! The green colors always seem so lush in England. Must be all the rain!
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 3:24 pm

I like her, she looks alot like my stud and his half sister. I love the speckled paints like that.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 3:30 pm

So are we still doing Dressage. Saw the letters in pen. Nice footing. Wish I had that and your arena. Look at all the color!
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 4:27 pm

Hey cheers 7cedars THANKS for posting these for me Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Guys I would like to introduce alien you all to My Mare I love you Sweets.. She has just turned 4 queen A Skip N Stylin daughter cat back to Skipa Star & Skipper W king A wonderful person but a Sleep slow study .. She has filled out LOTS since last summer flower when these photos were taken.. tongue I also have a QH Harlan Halter bred yearling cat No Still working on photos of him & his Dam cyclops Yes my arena still has markers bom from my many many years doing dressage Like a Star @ heaven I just havn't bothered taking them down sunny It does look really green & summery flower Not sure if it is coz of the rain Suspect last summer was the hottest on record Cool we had drought warnings all summer 'till October What a Face Suspect It was a VERY pleasant shock affraid to the system...WHAT NO RAIN!! No Arrow ..This is turing into a study So more later if you guys Sleep are still awake..Sorry to bore albino
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 4:35 pm

No problemo, Jools. But take some more... I'm partial to castles, ya know... HA!
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 5:02 pm

Hi Jools,

Glad we finally get to see pictures of your horse and a little bit of the english countryside. cheers Your mare is a very pretty girl. Looking forward to seeing the rest of you crew. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 3:56 am

7cedars flower Brenda at APHA has begged for Castle shots too clown My plan this year is to find one bounce Get the photo with Sweets & myself in the foreground Suspect better still on the drawbidge jocolor Sweets & myself will be in full show regalia pig The caption will read a queen little bit of our culture with a little bit of yours king I really can't wait lol!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 9:54 am

Be sure and take pictures inside of the castle.... HA! I can't wait!bounce
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 6:01 pm

Very nice horse Jools. I love COLOR..YEA Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2007, 5:30 am

Hey Bluejay Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Thanks she is my Pride & Joy bounce I have waited 40 years affraid for her pale Too many Western Moovies as a kid Exclamation She is the EXACT coat pattern I have ALWAYS yearned for Suspect I searched the U.S. long & hard for her No never really believing she was 'out there' confused in my price range (quaranteen Exclamation )Can't BELIEVE I waited SO long geek We have SUCH a bond cat She REALLY is HONEY Sweet Exclamation ( Sorry to be SO over the top about her silent )
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 4:52 pm

Jools, that mind of gold is the most important and getting pretty on top of that was sure worth he wait wasn't it:Dancing:
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 6:57 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Oh Boy Bluejay Dancing you betcha Cool Mind you I have SUCH a passion for KIDD'S gelding cat I even caught myself checking out 2007 quaranteen charges bounce tongue EEK Exclamation cyclops
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 1:07 am

GO FOR IT....Dancing
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 2:47 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Don't tempt me cat He has everything I adore in a Paint Dancing Blue eyes white face he looks sorrell too Suspect All Amazing cyclops My problem is he will cost me $5000 to get to my barn affraid That is JUST the import & quarenteen NOT him tongue pale I adore my girl but it is REAL stressfull confused Finding the money is an ordeal.....The money tree is SOO empty scratch I cunningly havn't asked for his price silent It is certain to be out of my price range bom I dreeem on albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jools and her horses   Jools and her horses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jools and her horses
Page 1 of 1