Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbey Phillips

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Empty
PostSubject: Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race   Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2007, 11:08 am

Leading Jockey G.R. Carter will be hosting this event, the Rodger Smith Racetrack Benefit, at his arena, 8707 N. Midwest Blvd., Edmond, Oklahoma, which is located betwee N.E. 63rd and Britton Road off Midwest Blvd. Gates open at 4:P.M. with the events starting at 5:30 P.M. Admission will be $7. for adults and $5. for kids - this includes a Bar-B-Q Dinner. There will also be a Silent and a Live Auction which includes a 2007 or 2008 breeding to COUNTRY QUICK DASH. Donations are still being accepted. Please call (405) 427-2866 or (405) 830-0319 if you have any questions race
Back to top Go down
Andy Gooding

Andy Gooding

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race   Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2007, 11:09 am

Thanks Bobbey for the information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.andygoodingequine.com
sue

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race   Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2007, 3:24 pm

Bobby when are they having that for Roger?
Back to top Go down
Bobbey Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race   Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2007, 4:58 pm

I'M SORRY!!!

It will be held on May 9th
Back to top Go down
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race   Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2007, 3:36 am

Hi everyone: Could I get some info on what happened to Rodger Smith?

Thanks a bunch,
Michael
Back to top Go down
Bobbey Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race   Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2007, 11:37 am

I was told he was injured in a racing accident, crushed vertibras, went through operations. Will never be able to ride again. Robin at the tack shop on the back side at Remington Park is the coordinator for this Benefit Roping and Barrel Race at G.R.'s
Back to top Go down
Bobbey Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race   Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2007, 11:36 am

Due to all the rain we have had this event has been moved to the Cedar Springs Indoor Arena in Mustang, Oklahoma.
Take I-40 West from Oklahoma City, Exit on Morgan Road and go South to Hwy. 152, go right about 3/4 of a mile and Cedar Springs Arena is on South side, there is a big sign there.
For questions, call (405) 427-2866 or (405) 830-0319
Back to top Go down
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Rodger Smith benefit   Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2007, 1:33 pm

Bobbey: How did the benefit turn out? Hope the weather was decent and a lot of people showed up.
Back to top Go down
Bobbey Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race   Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2007, 5:12 pm

I haven't heard from anyone that went yet, guess I will have to track down someone to find out. Will let you know when I do. I didn't go because it started before I got off work and I've got chores and horses to take care of at home, mostly chores with having to have the horses stalled during all these bad storms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race   Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jockey G.R. Carter to host a Benefit Team Roping/Barrel Race
Page 1 of 1