Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
countrylov33

countrylov33

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-16

AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare Empty
PostSubject: AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare   AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 1:05 am

clue times two and doubley impress grand daughter..
great grand daughter of northern cowboy, skip by impress, impowered,amd Zip me special.. she goes back to gold seeker bars, jet deck, Zippo pine bars and of course Impressive she is bred in the blue to do it all from halter to pleasure she goes back to impressive 6 times and she is N/N the color, mind, and body to do it all..
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/view/11209778/8
countrylov33

countrylov33

PostSubject: Re: AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare   AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2007, 2:12 am

here is the pic i took today of this mare she is 14'3 hands tall her father is 16'1 her mother is 15'2 hands so she should get pretty good size.. she is for sale cause we are loseing our pasture 2,500 obo thanks amy[img] Image hosted by servimg.com she is shedding off pretty good now ive been brushing her and it keeps coming off she will get another dose of wormer here in a few days when she is due she gets her vitamins and sweet feed.. let me know if any of you know of any one thanks amy
Back to top Go down
countrylov33

countrylov33

PostSubject: Re: AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare   AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2007, 2:21 am

[img] Image hosted by servimg.com here is another pic from the back side im getting better at taken pics i know they arent the best pics but im trying..lol thanks amy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare   AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AQHA 2 year old bred in the blue Golden Paly mare
Page 1 of 1