Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Denny Hassett Book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Denny Hassett Book Empty
PostSubject: Denny Hassett Book   Denny Hassett Book Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 10:16 pm

Well, I got my book in the mail today from Amazon. For $22 bucks with shipping for a hardcover book, this thing is loaded with TONS of info!!!!
Awesome, awesome book. Thanks for recommending it! coffee nana
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Denny Hassett Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny Hassett Book   Denny Hassett Book Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 10:24 pm

Noooooo! I bought it at Youth World this year, and would have sold/given it to you! I really enjoyed it, but wouldn't have minded a few extra bucks.

Sheesh, Cindy! How many times must I tell you to consult me before purchasing anything? LOL.Rolling Eyes

PS- Emailed my barn owner about the saddle. It's a Circle Y and the lady wants $800 for it. My b.owner's going to let me take some pictures for you this weekend, sorry for the hold-up...
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Denny Hassett Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny Hassett Book   Denny Hassett Book Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 10:56 pm

That's why we have a FREE classifieds section. I would have bought it from you Goober!
You need to go through your stuff and put up what you don't need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Denny Hassett Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny Hassett Book   Denny Hassett Book Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 7:49 am

Yep, tons and tons of info in that book. I still go back every once in a while and make sure I haven't missed anything.
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

Denny Hassett Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny Hassett Book   Denny Hassett Book Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 2:00 pm

Haha, well, let it be a lesson to us both, LOL. Maybe I should go thru my trailer today and see what I can live without...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denny Hassett Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny Hassett Book   Denny Hassett Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denny Hassett Book
Page 1 of 1