Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks

Go down 
+3
Bluejay
7cedars
SilverBuckleHorses
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Thanks Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 9:39 pm

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your kind words on the hardships of this week. I am really doing better, I can go through a whole day without feeling like I'm going to bawl every time I look at a horse. I think the things that are helping me is my two gals on this forum that have become my good friends that I've been able to talk with on the phone, you are both my god sends. I'm looking for a kitty cat to get, an orange or grey one... And, my little buckskin mare, or my future buckskin mare will be down here hopefully in the next month Smile That would really be nice, and then I really will be the Smutty Buckskin Lady, Teena What a Face The other thing I'm focusing on is getting better, I'm right smack in the middle of having the flu... Blah. I hate being sick, I tell ya, went out and worked scotch tonight and jeeze, felt like I was about to pass out, and that was RIGHT after a nap. Goodness, didn't think I needed naps anymore. Scotch is looking nice, I'm going to another horse show this coming weekend. Hopefully we'll do well Smile How is everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Thanks Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 9:59 pm

I'm glad to see you're doing a little better. It's hard, I know, but you'll make it through. Just focus on what you have. Feel free to call me any time, I'm always here, especially on Thurs., Friday, Sat. and Sun. nights... cuz Rick has the danged remote control!

Seems like everybody's getting the sickness... I've been spraying Lysol everywhere. I got a little puny this past week, but I'm better... mine only lasted a couple of days and so did Trent's.

Try and get you plenty of rest, lots of liquids, and go to the doctor and get some drugs!!!!

I'm sure I can speak for all of us... we're here if you need us!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Thanks Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 11:47 pm

Many people are very ill in Oregon as well. It's been a nightmare at work running a short crew..

I am glad you are feeling a little better.. Hope you are getting lots of rest. That is what you need when you are sick or injured. Your body heals when you are sleeping.

Maybe by the time you feel better I will have figured out the AIM and we can chat again. Take care and we miss you.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

Number of posts : 168

Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Thanks Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 3:56 am

Hey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven nothing worse than the flu for sapping pale energy & bom enthusiasm Sleep but as we all know thats not it alien Glad your a bit better cat Hang in flower We are all here

Great News a SHOW Razz
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Thanks Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 10:40 pm

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad to hear your coping better. It
takes time to heal, but you'll always have your wonderful memories. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Thanks Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 9:05 am

SBH

I am glad to hear you are doing a little better. It takes time to heal. I know each day will be a little better.

sunny
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Thanks Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 2:49 pm

girl you know im always here to talk to! like every night we've been talking so far! lol
see you this weekend! pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: