Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure

Go down 
+2
Pistol2012
farrier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
farrier

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure Empty
PostSubject: Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure   Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 2:53 pm

Just Joined and thought i could help everyone with free services that you all could do on your own(adjusting your horses) If anyone has ?s just ask. God Bless, Farrier
Back to top Go down
http://bulwarkscompany.com
Pistol2012

Pistol2012

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure   Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 9:03 pm

Welcome!! I would love to hear some of your methods. We use chiropractic on our Pinto mare. She suffers from almost complete blockage in her left hip. The chiro can loosen it up and she is perfect fo a few weeks but thne it slowly tightens back up and we can't afford to have chiro done too often. He comes from far away and it is a big trip charge in addition to the adjustment charge. What could we do in between that could hopefully stretch out our visits and keep her more comfortable? I'd love to hear more about your business and how you got into equine chiropracty. It seems like a growing field with lots of opportunity. Welcome again.
Back to top Go down
farrier

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure   Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2007, 7:49 pm

Good Afternoon Pistol 2012, Here is a equine mystery. Our father in heaven gave us dominion over our animals,means to domonate kindly. He didn't give us horses that throw heads,rear,run off etc... Stand in front of your horse and take your hand and wave it out of nowhere past their eye(bottom up so they don't see your hand coming). If your horse throws it's head,raises it's head,it has a headache and the blood flow has basicly shut down from the beginning of the spinal colum(between the ears) to the end,at the end of the spinal colum(where the tail starts) Take your hand and wave it as fast as you can up and down in front of the eye,left eye first and then the right until they stop blinking or raising their head. They will begin to drop their head and leave it there. You just got the blood flow working again in a horse,from the head all the way to their tail. This should only take 5-10 minutes at most. Just to make sure you have the blood flow working,take your hand and wave it past the eye again. We take aspirin for headaches to thin the blood so the blood flow can get through the tight muscle fibers,this does the same thing in horses. A horse will give you his life all we need to do is take their physical pain away. Do this for a couple of days and we will continue....... God Bless, Farrier
Back to top Go down
http://bulwarkscompany.com
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure   Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2007, 9:08 pm

Hi farrier, glad you joined the forum! Sounds like you have some good information, i'm definatly going to try this on my horse! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure   Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2007, 9:41 pm

Welcome farrrier! I am stockman. I accidentally wrote you earlier under my daughters screen name Pistol 2012. I am intrigued with the method you described and plan to start it tomorrow on our gelding Pistol who has a headshyness problem. Let me try this a few days and see how this works. He does seem very tense and I wouldn't doubt that he is blocked up somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure   Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 9:10 am

WELCOME AND GLAD YOU JOINED US.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure   Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 12:38 pm

Welcome, welcome - glad to have you around!

Hehe - I've got a 2yo AQHA racing gelding...the vet said he was sore in his shoulders...we put him on light/slow work for 3wks due to a growth plate irritation issue and flexed him all over 2 days ago...we couldn't find anything sore.
I'm wondering if he was sore in his shoulders because his knee was irritated and it just worked its way out or if he is still sore in his shoulders and we just aren't flexing and rubbing him the right way to see it.
He is a very difficult colt in that he does not show pain...he is never "off" and works his heart out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure   Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farrier/equine chiropractor and equine Accupressure
Page 1 of 1