Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B2

2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Empty
PostSubject: 2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures   2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 2:20 pm

Anyone know of someone who is looking for some really nice halter yearling fillies? I know where there are 2. They are sired by a horse named The Power Te one is a bay filly the other a chestnut. Really really nice fillies. He has them priced right now for 2500.00 or buy both for 4K If anyone might be interested pop me an email or post here. They are located in Mississippi.

I will be travelling there myself in the next few weeks so if anyone in Texas was looking to buy one of these fillies I would be more then happy to haul it back with me for you.

I have pictures of the fillies if anyone is interested.

2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures IMG_0068
2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures IMG_0065

2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures IMG_0058
2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures IMG_0063
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures   2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 9:59 am

Wow! Li'l tankettes! Shocked
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: 2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures   2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 10:01 am

PHENOMADACIOUS wrote:
Wow! Li'l tankettes! Shocked

My favorite of the 2 is the chestnut, love her face and she has some stuff in the trunk for sure.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: 2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures   2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 1:17 pm

[color=white]
Quote :
[color:5c62=white:5c62]My favorite of the 2 is the chestnut

Me too, man, what's her HYPP status? scratch
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: 2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures   2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 1:41 pm

They are untested Greg just picked them up from the people who owned them.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: 2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures   2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 10:03 am

I agree, I like the chesnut better; the bay reminds me of Jazz, like her too, but don't need another one.... Sure wish they were a bit older!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: 2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures   2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 1:08 am

Very nice little gals.. cheers I like both of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures   2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 10:23 am

i like the chestnut or sorrel,love her head and wow what a butt
Back to top Go down
countrylov33

countrylov33

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures   2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 12:34 am

i cant see the pics of the fillys at all i have one for sale my self whilling to trade bloodlines she is a golden paly mare any way i have her on a few sites on here introduce your horses and on this site.. asking 3,000 obo
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/view/11209778/8
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures   2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 yearling halter fillies NOW with pictures
Page 1 of 1