Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Timer from ILLinois

Go down 
+7
7cedars
QHorse163
SuperLope
stockman
Cindy
Lynn M.
countrylov33
11 posters
AuthorMessage
countrylov33

countrylov33

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-16

New Timer from ILLinois Empty
PostSubject: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 2:08 am

Hello my name is amy im 33 live here in Illinois i have a 16 month old daughter and have 5 Quarter horses of my own I have a 4 year old mare that is a grand daughter of clue times two and impressive kidnap just had a filly in jan out of a own son of Obvious Conclusion grand son of totally teed by te n te, then i have the mares half sister she is a grand daughter of doubley impress a paly mare that is for sale.. i also have a half brother to the filly that was just born he is a grand son of Impressive Review as well and he is a beautiful paly stallion. we have a 9 year old stallion that is grand son of red sonny dee great grand son of barflower for sale and a scotch bar time grand daughter for sale.. I hope to start showing again and make new friends.. thanks for reading this Amy
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/view/11209778/8
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 2:47 am

Great to have you... All you halter people are really out numbering us "other" people now No
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 8:21 am

Welcome, welcome! Dancing flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:01 am

Sounds like you have your hands full !! Welcome to the forum!! Share and post often!! Do you keep the horses at home? How long since you showed? I understand it can be hard with a little one. I have a four year old and it's getting a little easier to take her to the shows but it adds a whole other level of stress that's for sure (as if showing isn't stressful enough already sometimes)!!!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:52 am

welcome to the board!

post pictures! Laughing
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 3:10 pm

Nice to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:14 pm

Amy, thanks so much for coming over. I think we've got an absolutely great bunch here. Feel free to lope through the tulips, get lots of advice and help, in any areas, and please feel to offer advice - the more the better! I hope that you post some pics. I also do halter, and sort of started back into it like you when my kids "had already hit the ground."

Looking forward to cussing and discussing stuff with you.
Back to top Go down
countrylov33

countrylov33

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 2:56 am

thanks all yeah its going to be tuff.. the last time i even showed a horse was when i was 18 im 33 now..lol yeah its been a long time.. i know my daughter already loves the horses she goes nuts and wants to pet them..lol i have a total of 3 mares and the filly then i have a stud.. im fixing to show the stallion unless he acts like a total idot..lol my weanling filly and the stud are half brother and sister so thats not to bad...and they are in different classes so thats good..lol any ways thankyou all for the welcome mat.. amy
Back to top Go down
countrylov33

countrylov33

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 3:03 am

Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com ok all here is 3 pics the paly mare and the chestnut mare are half sisters the baby was born jan 23rd she is a half sister to the paly stud i have that is grand son of Obvious Conclusion and impressive review.. the paly mare in the pics is for sale sorry about the mud on her she has been out side and its been raining here alot.. so when there was a day with out rain i snaped the pic.. you can see her pedigree on www.allbreedpedigree.com her name is clues doubley gold she is 2 thanks amy
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 8:27 am

AHH!! Another Illinoisian!! woot woot! welcome.... I'm Natalie... commonly known as Nat Marie.... hope you have a great time here! I'm sure you will!!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 9:38 am

I didn't see any pictures just alot of wierd symbols LOL but that is exactly what happens every time I try to post pictures or links!! I'm sure they are lovely though and maybe you will get it working. I showed as a youth as well and was almost completely out of horses until late thirties and boy how things had changed in the meantime!! I'm still catching up and asking dumb questions all the time LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 1:30 pm

I'm also new around here, its a great place to chat and get some good advice. Welcome!! Beautiful horses by the way
Back to top Go down
countrylov33

countrylov33

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2007, 12:52 am

thankyou all im glad a friend of mine told me about this site.. i cant wait to show this year and i will try to get better at putting pics on here..lol. as for training i wish i had the money for a good trainer to show my stallion in the aqha shows and paly shows this year i can do my filly and the two year old mare of course just dont know much about stallions and showing them..lol he is a big boy he is just two and already 15'2 hands tall full blaze and two large hind stockings if i had a pic i would show you all but i dont right now my computer had to get fixed and i lost all my pics but i did get some down loaded from my camera atleast..but as soon as i get pics of LJ i will get them on here.. thanks again all for a warm welcome.. amy
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2007, 5:55 pm

Welcome Amy...even though apparently I'm the last one to see this...as usual, ha.

My name's Laura, and my horse is Rudy--> he's got Te N Te in him too. Yay for the Te N Te crowd alien !
Back to top Go down
countrylov33

countrylov33

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2007, 11:09 pm

Hi laura its nice to meet you and a few others on here as well and thanks ive never owned a halter horse before they have either been pleasure or the cutting and reining bred stallion i use to have.. my first horse was a full blooded quarter mare named windy they never did reg. her when she was a filly she was 22 when i sold her back to the lady and i got her when she was 18 i used her as a 4-h mare at 22 years of age she still knew what to do in trail she almost beat the gelding i was showing in trail but she didnt i loved her so much she gave me back my ability to ride again after i had a bad accident when i was 14.. i got her when that christmas. if i can find a pic of her and me when i was showing her ill sure post it.. i got all kinds of ribbons and then high point thru 4-h that next summer..
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 11:49 am

Welcome!! Yeah, it's so nice to have another fellow Illinoisian on here.
Mickey
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/mickey_083/100_0156.jpg
countrylov33

countrylov33

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 12:51 am

thankyou mickey its great to be here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Timer from ILLinois   New Timer from ILLinois Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Timer from ILLinois
Page 1 of 1