Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!

Go down 
+8
SuperLope
Sip of Rum
lovetoshow
Cindy
stockman
7cedars
shazgeoff
Bucks&Blues
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Empty
PostSubject: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 1:09 am

Ok I got it! It came through!

Here she is with her gorgeous boy!

Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Lovetoshowspics

Nice boy there!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 7:28 am

all im getting is a small box with an x in it
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 9:11 am

B&B, try again....
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 2:06 pm

Oh crap, that is sooo irritating. I can see the pic, but yall cant. I already deleted the pic from the email and photobucket, so let me see here. I will try something else.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 2:07 pm

Did yall try to right click and hit show picture?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 2:47 pm

nope, still not working. Wanna send it to me and let me do it?

I guess we better get Lovetoshow's okay though... whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 2:50 pm

when I right clicked it took me to a photobucket sign in page that said "no image found". I have also had trouble getting pictures up on this site, but of course, I don't have a clue what I'm doing on the computer, most of my successes are due to luck!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 2:54 pm

Ok lets see what happens here...

Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! T_QW_05_9007_F_AMAGGD_7261
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 2:55 pm

I can see it, but can yall?

If not we should ask her if she minds that you try 7Cedars.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 2:57 pm

Yes I can see it now. That is quite a big horse and he's gorgeous! Is that a stallion? How old and what is he winning there?
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 3:05 pm

Im not sure, but I want to say that she said he was a gelding. I also remember her saying that he has over 1000 halter points. Anything else I couldnt tell you.

All I know is that he sure is pretty!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 3:10 pm

That was her top 10 at world in 2005, if I'm not mistaken. Dancing Congrats for all her hard work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
lovetoshow

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Thanks   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 6:04 pm

Thank you guys for the picture .he is indeed a large car .........
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 8:44 pm

He's gorgeous!! LOVE HIM!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:05 am

Yep, he's a super nice one. Would love to see the rest of him. Seems like I remember this picture of the quarter forum before it shut down... y'all?

SWEET! And yes, most definitely, congrats for all your winnings and hard work! So seriously envious here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:31 am

wow what a pretty boy! Shocked

congrats on your accomplishments
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 11:10 am

wow,wow and wow
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 3:03 pm

VERY NICE Exclamation Exclamation bounce What is his name? I guess you have earned your bragging rights.. And, all that work and such a nice animal has paid off.. Good Job cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 3:34 pm

I tell ya... if I had one that good, you guys would have to keep me honest, 'cuz truthfully, I don't know if my big head would fit through the door! If ONLY we all had that problem! HA!
Back to top Go down
lovetoshow

PostSubject: hello   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:44 pm

Thank you 7 cedars I sent you some pics ....I never owned such a horse before him its a really nice feeling we don't always win and I get mad when I think we should do better but he is the type of horse either they love him or they don't Ive been grand one day and 5th the next so every one has there own idea of what they like I have always liked a big horses..almost bought a fresian before I decided to get back into showing ..be he has indeed taken us on a great journey ,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
countrylov33

countrylov33

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 11:43 pm

ok i have a question for every one.. I was told by some one i should hold off and not show my weanling this year and just wait til next year to show her.. cause she isnt in any breeders trust or any furtuitys or anything sorry about the spelling.. any ways i was also told not to wait and show her cause of her bloodlines she has.. she is a grand daughter of Obvious Conclusion great grand daughter of clue times two, impressive kidnap, totally teed, and conclusive she goes back to impressive 6 times should i or shouldnt i show her?? thanks amy [img] https://servimg.com/view/11209778/18 here is a pic of fancy the little filly i was talking about thanks again
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/view/11209778/8
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 8:37 am

Countrylove33, nice to meet you and welcome!

Can't tell too much from the picture. I can give you my opinion, and hopefully others will come on and give their opinion. Papers mean hardly anything to me, sure it helps, but it doesn't make the horse. I think it's more of being fit, profile, conformation, etc.

First off, my weanlings are never pre whatever for futurities - don't worry about that part. You can go in the total class and whup everybody - more money for ya! HA! So that part shouldn't have anything to do with your decision, in my opinion.

I've always been a little heebie geebie about these weanlings. A lot of it depends on the baby - one reason why I never pre-pay into any futurities. If you have an early baby that doesn't get all up and down, one that you fit and feed safely without blowing them out, then go for it. I'm extremely careful with my babies, and you just have to watch them like a hawk, for the shaky knees, up/down, soundness, etc.

Even on a late baby, because you'll be in the later born futurity, you should be all right. Just watch how you push 'em. And if you do decide to get them ready, let them have down time, plenty of outside time to be a baby.

I will tell you this, though, with you being up in Illinois... you're in Rita Crundwell territory. And that's some hard horses to get around, but even if you get say 3rd out of 8, you'll still be in the money.
Back to top Go down
lovetoshow

PostSubject: Babies   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 10:41 pm

well I breed for January Babies so I can show in a futurity,I don't really start to get them ready until 60 days before ,but in the mean time I make sure they lead and listen ,and have brains about them so they don't kill me or hurt them selves or some on else I try to clip them and do all the things I do with my big horses and Ithink that time you spend with them makes them better babies you do not get any AQHA points for a weanling but I feel done properly it makes that horse a much better animal to be exposed to that at a early age ,my weanling went to his first show it was 4 hours away I did not haul him by him self he went with a trailer full of other babies and did well paced a lot in the stall but got over it ,was prettygood all in all at the show ,and we did well got 2nd in the breeders and 3 on the open some of those babies that beat us were HALLOWEENIES if you get what I mean but to this day I still have him and he is very good headed and i credit that to a early start ..so you have to be the one who decides either to show or not that is sometimes when the buyers are out also looking for a prospect if that is your intention .....
Back to top Go down
countrylov33

countrylov33

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 3:57 am

thanks for the info i really want to show this year and i think she will do really well at the show ring.. as long as i place in the top 5 i will be happy for a first time out..lol im also planing on showing a 2 year old golden paly mare and the light paly stud this year so i have my hands full thats for sure.. at least the will be in different classes..lol i have a weanling halter and a yearling halter but no horse halter as of yet so the looking begains.. lol this is bad i dont even know how to band a horses mane its been that long i do remember alot of things just not that.. so yikes..is the word for it..lol any ways thankyou again Amy
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/view/11209778/8
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 10:58 am

were HALLOWEENIES Its hard to beat them even if you have a Jan. foal.

There are open futurity classes. You just have to look for them. They will have Sr. And Jr. Foal Classes. She cute. I LOVE CLUE TIME TWO!
He died just a couple of months age.

What a hunk! no wonder your in love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!   Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pic of Lovetoshow's horsie!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Show Talk-
Jump to: