Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know

Go down 
+2
PHENOMADACIOUS
7cedars
6 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Empty
PostSubject: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 8:14 pm

So this is the first weekend in months and months that I haven't had to work. So I decided I'd clean house, as much as I hated to, and I'm talking the real cleaning.

So about halfway through all this, he says, "What's up with you, are you pregnant?" I said, "No. Why do I have to be pregnant to clean house?" He says, "Well, you haven't cleaned house like this since you were pregnant." I said, "Are you serious? Dillon will be 16 in April, and yes, I have cleaned house like this since then." "Really," he says, "'cuz I never saw it."

And P.S.: I didn't get finished, a little over halfway... dangit. But I must reserve my strength for something to do tomorrow. Feels really weird not working over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 8:44 pm

Rick's Cruisin for a bruisin! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 8:57 pm

Hey, when yur done there come on over to mine.. I got a full weekends worth for you ....Looks like I haven't done mine since I was PG and that was over 31 years ago... Arrow
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 10:01 pm

HA! I tell ya, Rick's not feeling too well - I think Dillon and Trent have given him the sickness...I'd do this, "Babe, will you..." "Babe, will you and Dillon, ...." Trent, bless his heart, after working all day, got to come home to a clean, dust-free, clean sheets, etc. room. I'm not even attempting that boy's closet - isn't any way!!!!

Almost done with all the clothes! Now, there's a load of 'em on the couch and in a basket holding half in the basket, and half on the fireplace, but hey, I'm almost done.....at least, till tomorrow!

Bluejay, you ever had someone and clean once a week or every two weeks? Well, I tell ya, I used to do that, when I was working so much, when the boys were younger, and usually about once a year, I'll call these special house cleaners, they'll clean everything, windows, things that you wouldn't even think about cleaning... takes them two days and I think there's like 2 or 3 people! HA! I usually wait till the summer, though.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 10:25 pm

OHHHHH!!!! There are two things you just don't mention to a woman....
are you pregnant and are you really gonna where that?? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 11:54 pm

I did have a house cleaner come in every two weeks and do it for me. Just haven't had time to find someone new.. I hate house work and have every excuse under the sun not do it. The real truth is I just do not want to.. Its getting to the point where I cannot stand it right now. Dogs, cats and us coming in from the barn really getting close to do it or die.

My husband does dishes and takes out the garbage. He also keeps us going in the barn with all the other stuff (you know like bring in the feed, harrow and fix). Once in awhile he will fold laundry and put it away. The rest of it he will not touch. He also keeps all the $$$ in order and pays the bills. Sometimes even cooks. Makes my coffee for morning. OK YES I AM SPOILED! I am sorry I am just lazy.. LOL.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:21 am

Wow, Bluejay, you lucky dog! That's pretty much how the house here had gotten. I don't mind so much cleaning, it's just like heck, in 2 days it's back to the way it was. And washing clothes, my Lord... Trent goes through at least 2 changes of clothes each day; school and work. He works for my vet after school, and then on weekends, he's working at a dairy - not milking, but putting out hay for all the big cow guys around here, and preg testing cows, and never fails, as soon as I clean the laundry room, he comes in and drops pants that have cow poop on 'em, and it's never ending.

Filing is what I hate most of all. Rick's on me big time about going ahead and filing our income tax return, and I have boxes and boxes to go through, that I need to file and then get everything together for the accountant.

And, Cindy, I agree, a man will get in trouble on saying so and so ... however, at my age it's... "Are you getting hormonal?" or "You're just spazzing out because you're going through the change." Yeah, okay, he sees a change real quick when he says that!!!! HA!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 1:43 am

You know I'd rather have 10 sick kids then ONE sick husband.
Now this is the truth. A sick man, he feels the worse, no one could feel as bad as he does. You could have 104 temp, he can have 99.8. BUT he IS worse. Im telling ya, they are big sissy's... pale
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 1:46 am

Shocked "Are you getting hormonal?" OH MY GOSH. Now those are fighting words. Just get he gun out and shoot him... Hee Hee
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 3:13 am

can I tell you as a nurse the patient group I dread is the 30-45 yr old men... I love my 70-80 yr old men but the younger ones are just the worst....
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 10:18 am

Lynn, well, you can stick a 48-year old in there! I get this...

Babe, give me some medicine.

Babe, will you get me some juice.

Babe, will you turn the TV on.

Babe, when are you coming to bed.

Babe, I'm cold, will you get me another blanket.

Last night, he coughed in my ear all night long! I was like, turn the other way! GAWD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know   My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My husband - I tell ya, I just don't know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: