Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Fair Quixote

Go down 
+2
7cedars
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Little Fair Quixote Empty
PostSubject: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 4:50 pm

Little Fair Quixote 4cu8wfs
Back to top Go down
https://horses.editboard.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 8:04 pm

Nice, Lynn, super nice! Now, that's a HOSS! Oh, and P.S.: Finally got Rick talked in to getting a reiner! WOOO-HOO!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 12:31 am

thanks Cedars! I had Cindy do that for me will post some more pics and maybe some baby pics later... hope all is well with everyone! I only am expecting one Peppy baby this year... but it should be a good one (not that Im biased at all) our babies this year are out of mares we bought in foal so we have the fun of seeing babies from different stallions then seeing babies next year by Peppy makes it doubly fun Laughing
Our farm is anxiously awaiting foals out of our daughter of Bob Acre Doc bred to Smart Mate and our Daughter of Rooster bred to a son of CD Olena we are also looking forward to seeing how our double registered Aqha/Apha Mr Gunsmoke granddaughters produce this year one is bred to a paint cutting bred stallion by the name of Mr Heart Attack whos sire earned in excess of $55,000 in the cutting pen and the other is in foal to a dual registered son of Smart Little Lena by the name of Smart Little Oak things around here are definately hopping as we also have a 2yr old daughter of Peppys entering training for working cow and a 4yr old daughter we are starting to promote as well. Never a dull moment.

Little Fair Quixote Peppy
Little Fair Quixote Peppy1

Last edited by on February 13th 2007, 1:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 12:38 am

Nice boy there.. Doing what a QH was meant to do.. Nicely bred too.. Bet he is a blast to ride...bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 12:53 am

He is a lot of fun. Before he was showing AQHA we were showing USTRC and the guy riding him rode him alot bareback with a halter and lead he taught him to lay down and do tricks... Peppy has even taught many a youth to rope he is one good boy but when he is frisky he will move out from under you quicker than anything you can imagine... that turkey..
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 12:02 pm

lol! Smart too.. Funny how they know how to treat a rider.. Seems they know when it's a child, wild child (cowboys/cowgirls). They have more sense then some people.. jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 12:55 pm

here are a couple of Peppys foals The first is HC Lil King Kong he is Peppys only boy and the other is HC Tenino Twister she is only a couple days old there she is a little devil lots of attitude they were last years babies

Little Fair Quixote LilKingKong

Little Fair Quixote Nina
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 3:59 am

Hey Lynn bounce Like a Star @ heaven FAB photos cyclops You sure have some BEAUT'S afro They look SO alert & cheeky monkey monkey I don't know where you find the time tongue SO much going on I admire flower your energy Thanks for sharing alien clown
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2007, 10:48 pm

Peppy just placed well at a show- jumping his total point earnings up to 40 or 40.5 can't remember for sure only 10 more points to his superior.... he will be taking a short break this month for breeding then hopefully finishing off his superior and qualifying for the world show and retiring from open competition we may show here and there but only some light amature competition and ranch horse stuff from home. He has definately done his part and done it well..... We couldn't be more proud.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 9:39 pm

Congrats on the good placings Lynn, he really is such a nice boy... I've got a filly with Peppy San Badger on the top side too, but one generation further back... I just can't stop thinking about what a nice cross these two would be, would make for one heck of a cowhorse. Maybe after we get a few good years in the cutting pen I'll be calling you up and getting myself a little peppy ;o) I especially like that little colt out of Peppy, he's sure a looker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:49 pm

Thanks for the kind words Silver Buckle... that colt is really getting to be so cute and he is one giant muscle and quick I turned him out with the Bob Acre mare and her filly and he was so cute it was amazing he is just as big as that filly and so fancy in the way he can move!!! But so scared of that other mare...
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 1:45 pm

hey also Silver Buckle we should be shipping next year and I will have a double bred Peppy San Badger so we will see how that goes! My Rooster daughter we bought to breed to him and I am really excited about that cross should be really interesting and give you an idea of how that cross might work out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Fair Quixote   Little Fair Quixote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Fair Quixote
Page 1 of 1