Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need some help please!!

Go down 
+2
7cedars
All Hot Chocolate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
All Hot Chocolate

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Need some help please!! Empty
PostSubject: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 2:25 pm

hey guys. I have a really big decision to make, so if you could just pray for me, that would be AWESOME. Its a pretty big decision, and i really need some help. thanks!

Jordan
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 4:08 pm

I'm praying and thinking about ya. Give it a couple of days once you make a decision to mull it over, if at all possible. Go with your gut, not your heart is all I can tell you.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 8:19 pm

Got your back, What ever it is, You will know the right road to travel.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 9:13 pm

We'll keep you in our prayers. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 12:02 pm

I agree, think it over and go with your gut. Take some time. We are thinking about you. I hope it all works out for you.. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
B3

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 12:38 pm

Jordan, if there's anything I can do to help you, give me a shout - you have my email address. Smile

Hope you'll have time to drop by the Raleigh show for a little while weekend after next!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 4:54 pm

Hope it all turns out okay for you!! I'm sure you will make the right decision- you seem like a smart confident girl! I'm praying for you!
Back to top Go down
All Hot Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2007, 2:32 pm

Thanks guys. I was kinda debating on something, but now i know the obvious choice. but thanks so much!

Jordan

P.S. Shiela, i will email you and tell you all the details. I plan on going down one day, im not sure which though, have to talk to mom...i'll email ya tho!
Back to top Go down
B3

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2007, 2:49 pm

Sounds good, Jordan - I'll be watching for your email. Glad things turned out all right!

BTW - We'll be stalling at the end of Barn E, so look us up when you get there! Friday is a full schedule, Saturday/Sunday is S/C with Sat being Halter/SMS/and I think some of the Western pattern stuff like Trail, Reining, etc. and Sunday is HUS/EQ/driving and WP/HMS.
Back to top Go down
All Hot Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2007, 2:57 pm

baymare; YGM

Jordan
Back to top Go down
B3

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2007, 3:10 pm

YGM back! Wink See ya in about a week and a half!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help please!!   Need some help please!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help please!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Show Talk-
Jump to: