Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Onlea A Kid

Go down 
+4
Merikle Waters
Triple J Quarter Horses
PHENOMADACIOUS
7cedars
8 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 11:02 am

Onlea A Kid Copyofkid

Breeding fee is actually $500. Circuit Champion Chickasha, Oklahoma, 2003 and 2004. Amateur and open halter points.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 11:15 am

Hope these aren't too big....And two years later...

Onlea A Kid 11-18-06-03

Some of Kid's young'uns:

Onlea A Kid 11-18-06-02

Onlea A Kid 11-18-06-07

Onlea A Kid Sw-05-01

Onlea A Kid SweetieFillyNWolfMar04

Here's Scamp's full sister:

Onlea A Kid 100_0076

Onlea A Kid 100_0075
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 12:31 pm

What a HUNK! drunken
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 1:25 pm

I love you LOVE THAT HEAD AND EAR.. Im a head person, to me that's what gets your attention first. Good or bad. First Impressions I guess.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 4:26 pm

I've never seen a picture of Kid.... He is a BEAUT!!!! *DROOOL* Very Happy

So scamp is the one in the first pictures under "some of Kidds youngins"?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 8:05 pm

Yep, Merikle, that's the Scampsters. Thank you so much for your comments, also.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 12:34 am

WOW.. Get your behind shipping. I want a Touchdown so bad.. LOL.. I do have mares I breed outside.. He is AWESOME!... I knew this would be one of my favorite theads... Nice horse there.. I like you style.. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:37 am

Bluejay, he'll ship, too. It's just the danged cost of the vet coming over here collecting and shipping. One year, I got the vet to train him to the dummy, and we shipped quite a few that year. But Lordy, the cost of doing all that, was unreal. Now, he can go both ways during the breeding season; not so much on the shipping, but to train him, we had to AI every single mare, and the vet coming out 3 days a week, etc. What a pain!

He knows that if the golfcart isn't right in front of the gate to the breeding pen, which leads to all the other pastures, that he's fixing to breed something. Last year, we had a mare at the teasing wall, and he got so danged frustated with her, because she wouldn't breakdown, he came around and went straight to the dummy. I went ahead and let him do his thing 'cuz I felt kind of sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 11:30 am

lol! I just cannot beleive they even jump a phantom scratch I know what you mean about the cost.. It was $225.00 for me everytime and I had to haul.. We finally got all the lab stuff and do it ourselves now. I called Exoduse and bought everything I needed for less then $3000.00. I spent more then that just trying to get my own mares bred.. We built our own phantom..

You can also find most the lab equipment you need used if you keep an eye out for it.. I do need to get a better micro scope. I can see the semen with the one I have just not in detail..

I got to go to OSU and take a Repro course. What a blast that was.. We learned how to do it all even palpate (something I will not do). I think the best part was meeting people who breed all different breeds and hear their stories.. I fell in love with the Canadian Chaval breed. WOW..Neat horse.. The stallion that was there to be taught with the rest of us looked just like a smaller version of the Friesian.. He was really cool.

Now If I can just get Tommy more excited about it.. He has to be talked in to it.. Basketball He is like a big baby.. STILL Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

Number of posts : 168

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 2:27 pm

7cedars alien confused LOVE the sorrell filly at the end Scamps full sister I love you How old is she pale Beautiful conformation afro Tell me more tongue
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 6:38 pm

Jools, are you talking about the last picture or the filly that's with Scamp in his picture where the stupid electric fence is showing?

If you're talking about the last picture, that's Scamp's full sister, and she's already been sold. Hopefully I'll get to meet against her with Jazz in the showring - and in that instance, I could care less who places above the other! HA!

As far as the filly that's in the picture with Scamp, she's FOR SALE! HA! She was born the day after or before Scamp, she's out of my own daughter of Tardee Impressive, also N/N. This filly is leggy, leggy, leggy! We sticked her the other day, and she's already 15'1. It's just her dam's deal, she throws humongous babies. Her full brother is already 16'1, and he's just now a full 3. But this filly won't be a full year old till either March 31st or April 1st. And I haven't pumped her at all. She goes out all day long, she gets regular feeding, nothing smancy or anything. Eventually, she will turn into a great broodmare or halter mare when she's older... but at $12 a bale for alfalfa, well, ya know....her brother is just now filling out. And supposed to, at the end of the month, going to a guy that ropes and he's going to put him into training.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 10:05 am

I gotta play the flippin lottery and make a trip to Texas! pig
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 10:19 am

AHH you think that we could meet half way with Sophie and Kid and breed those two for next year? haha Laughing me and dad were talkin last night about what we were gonna breed her too... and Kid was in mah mind the entire time! tongue so yeeaah... once again... why can't Illinois and Texas be right next to each other on the map!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 1:23 pm

Nat, I'll meet you halfway and come and get her, and then bring her back up... and uh, I'll bring somebody else with me if I can, but you can't bring you know who with you, though, and he can't bring you know who with us... HA!... I'm buying lunch! HA!
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 3:26 pm

alrighty then!! sounds good to me! where we eatin? =P
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 7:53 pm

I'll let you pick... nothing that'll put me to sleep, though and make Rick have to drive -- that's a big no/no! HA!
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 9:11 pm

haha... ok how's about something Mexican? =P or really spicy Wink ahh this is makin me hungry.... and now I don't know what I wanna fix :p
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2008, 9:33 am

Now listed for sale on Equine.com.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2008, 5:17 pm

Scamp, And the flaxen mane came from where???? Razz

I love the filly out of him.. I know I know you dont do fillies! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 4:16 pm

wow,wow an wow. bounce
What a gorg bunch of horses,i want them all lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 12:36 pm

7cedars wrote:
Now listed for sale on Equine.com.

I know that is breaking your heart! Times sure have changed in the horse market! No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Onlea A Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onlea A Kid   Onlea A Kid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onlea A Kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Classifieds :: Stallion Alley-
Jump to: