Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Input on a pedigree please. :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Input on a pedigree please. :) Empty
PostSubject: Input on a pedigree please. :)   Input on a pedigree please. :) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2007, 9:01 pm

I'm familiar with the Doc Bar and Zippo Pine Bar breeding in this mare's pedigree, but don't know anything about the other horses in it.

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/zippos+miss+autum

I haven't seen any pictures of her yet, she belongs to my friends son, but I would appreciate input anyone has on her breeding. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Input on a pedigree please. :)   Input on a pedigree please. :) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2007, 9:07 pm

I'm right there with you. I'm curious to see what she looks like though.Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
MrFlashyPasser

MrFlashyPasser

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Input on a pedigree please. :)   Input on a pedigree please. :) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2007, 10:53 pm

Best I could find on AQHA without spending money is that the sire is a red roan and he has sired 23 foals and has no AQHA show record. Googling I found nothing on him. Oh, and one foal has shown AQHA, I think with no points earned. He had three foals in 2000, 6 in 2001, 3 in 2002, 5 in 2003 and 6 in 2004. No AQHA registered foals in 2005 or 2006. Maybe a gelding now? Dam is a sorrel and has no AQHA show record and AQHA won't tell me how many foals she had without paying.study
Back to top Go down
http://silvercharm.digitalphotochat.com/gallery
RoperChick

RoperChick

PostSubject: Re: Input on a pedigree please. :)   Input on a pedigree please. :) Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 12:47 am

Thanks Lisa for looking up that info, I appreciate it. Very Happy We are hoping that she will be a suitable roping prospect for my hubby. Hopefully, I'll get to see pictures this week.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Input on a pedigree please. :)   Input on a pedigree please. :) Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 12:04 am

Like I told you Beth... I really do like the blood behind this mare.

I am a huge fan of the Doc Bar X Poco Tivio Daughters. They have created some very good foals, who have severely contributed to AQHA history.

LOL, just wanted to remind you how much I like her! lol
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

PostSubject: Re: Input on a pedigree please. :)   Input on a pedigree please. :) Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 12:11 am

Merikle Waters wrote:
Like I told you Beth... I really do like the blood behind this mare.

I am a huge fan of the Doc Bar X Poco Tivio Daughters. They have created some very good foals, who have severely contributed to AQHA history.

LOL, just wanted to remind you how much I like her! lol

LOL!, you aren't the only one, from what my friend Lynn said, she has a lot of people here in CA interested already because of the DB & ZPB breeding.

I don't have any pictures to send you yet. Neutral Lynn said the one's she got from her son aren't very good for evaluating a horse. She said they are more like "Hi Mom" pictures, so I'm picturing a big horse nose in the lense or something. Anyway, Lynn said that she has a big hip and a nice head, so I guess I'll have to wait for Lynn to bring her out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Input on a pedigree please. :)   Input on a pedigree please. :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Input on a pedigree please. :)
Page 1 of 1