Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pics of the paint filly

Go down 
+2
Merikle Waters
7cedars
6 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Pics of the paint filly Empty
PostSubject: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 7:51 pm

she's not going to have enough, but I'm going to check in to getting her double papers, so we'll see.

Anyhoo, this little tooter was born this past Monday... just this past Monday, she's a whopper of a filly, I think, and we just got through breeding her mom back on a foal heat.

Pics of the paint filly 3-24-07-12
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 8:46 pm

Shes a beautiful filly Sheila! however.... by the looks of her she will not get her regular APHA papers.

but both her mom and her are very pretty!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 10:49 pm

Nah, Merikle, she's not going to make the regular paint papers, but Lordy, she's sure the spitting image of all those Calico Sonny babies I used to show against. She's so much bigger than her brother out of my paint stud last year, it's just not even funny, and he's a monster now.

I was pretty danged pleased with her... or let's say, Larry is... HA!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 10:52 pm

And oh, thought y'all would get a kick out of this... these mares in the arena... isn't my arena nice and green! HA!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 11:29 pm

She's a very pretty girl! Smile If the mare is a Paint she should be able to still get her APHA papers, just have to show in the solid classes. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 11:33 pm

and from what I hear the solid classes are free cheers
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 10:37 am

Well, pulled the mare's papers, and sure 'nuf, her dam was a quarter, so if Calico Sonny's got his quarter papers, should be smooth sailing there on getting the baby double-registered.

Larry asked me if I'd show paint shows, and I told him heck no, no way, no how, I'm not getting in that mess again.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 10:40 am

FILLIES RULE! cheers What a cutie queen She sure has her mama's face Dancing And, she will get BS papers.. The BS babies whip the snot out of the colored ones out here in the Triple Crown. Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 12:19 pm

I like her white Eye Lashes. Are your sure there isn't maybe a spot on her belly or somewhere! Suspect Shes cute!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 1:47 pm

Yep, she's got a couple of white spots on her side, but I know those are no way even near the 2x2 required. I don't even think they'd be enough if you stuck 'em together... GAWD! But I'm surprised truthfully she even had this much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of the paint filly   Pics of the paint filly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics of the paint filly
Page 1 of 1