Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OT Stink Pretty?

Go down 
+6
jools
Merikle Waters
7cedars
SilverBuckleHorses
stockman
PHENOMADACIOUS
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 11:09 am

I don't know WHY I thought of this, and yeah, it could come off as a tad creepy... Laughing ...but what is everyone's favorite perfume?

I love just about anything by Clinique, but Happy Heart, and Simply are my most favorite Wink
Back to top Go down
B2

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 12:12 pm

Mens - Tsar
Womens - Samsara or Opium <the real oil>
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 12:23 pm

Where do you get those? The highest dollar place I'll go is Macy's...but now I cheat and buy it on ebay! cheers
I should have said my favorite mens too...I know I love R.L.'s Romance, but my new fav is the one Ron wears, Gorgio something or other???scratch
Back to top Go down
B2

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 12:31 pm

Not sure where John gets his Tsar but my god it is the best smell in the world.

The Samsara he buys for me and the opium I buy I can get most anywhere. I got spoiled when a friend of mine used to go to isreal she would pick me up the oil opium from there along with an oil one called tea rose. The ones here just are not the same, the opium here is a little heavy so it is used very lightly and never in the summer its more of a winter fall perfume.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 12:39 pm

I always wear Clinique Aromatics Elixir. It's very distinctive and strong, you have to be careful applying it. Opium's like that too, I used to wear that. Clinique has those great bonus buys ,too, twice a year, where if you buy something they give you this nice makeup bag filled with makeup. I rarely wear makeup but I can't resist a freebie!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 12:52 pm

Quote :
Clinique has those great bonus buys ,too, twice a year, where if you buy something they give you this nice makeup bag filled with makeup. I rarely wear makeup but I can't resist a freebie

I hear ya sista! drunken I never use half the crap they put in there, yet I always get excited for them! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 3:25 pm

~A-Blue from Anchor Blue
~Lolita, not sure who makes it, but it comes in a really pretty bottle shaped like an apple
~There's another one from Dolche and Gabana (sp?) that has the word blue in it, just cant remember the other word lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:42 pm

Cologne, perfume - heck what's that? Oh, you mean you actually have to go out in public to wear it... well, okay, that's my problem! HA! About as public as I get is at Wal-Mart. Lordy!

How many of you have tried that lotion from Victoria's Secret? They've got vanilla, this purple stuff, and the rose stuff and some kind of green stuff - don't know what that is, though. But I absolutely love the Vanilla. Well, okay, I treat myself sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:49 pm

mens- Tommy Hillfiger

Womens - Diesel, or some cheapo stuff that just smells GREAT lol
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:54 pm

Quote :
and some kind of green stuff

I LOVE that green stuff!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
7cedars

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:03 pm

Kell, what's the name of that blasted green stuff? I couldn't think of it. And, oh, you guys just wait till you get older, some of the stuff you used to wear when you were younger - well, all of a sudden it doesn't smell quite the same.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:20 pm

It's Pear someting or other???

What do you mean it won't smell the same??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
7cedars

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:40 pm

I mean, it'll stink on ya, when before, it smelled good... affraid
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 8:38 am

lol! lol! LOVE this post...I've been roaring bounce

Visions of GREEN stuff!!! alien No So what IS the green stuff?? geek

clown Body cream...Ice Cream lol!

Oh almost forgot Sleep For me...Fendi..(by Fendi) Basketball

afro On guys Polo....(Ralph Lauren?? scratch )

7cedars EEK affraid Fendi Surprised I HOPE stll smells as it did 30 years ago cyclops

Have to wait for you to tell me!! Laughing Rolling Eyes Smile Arrow

edit typo
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 10:39 am

Rolling Eyes OK, here goes.. Ladiar Due Temp and Dulce Cabanna LOL.. HA HA HA... No promises on the spelling... scratch farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 12:25 pm

Why DO they make the names so blasted hard to spell? scratch

Why can't they be simple names like "Pink Flowers" or "Opposite of B.O."? scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 6:05 pm

HA HA HA . That's true.. Of course if you know French it might not be so hard. And, If I was at home I could have read the bottle.. Then everyone would think I can write in French...
lol!
I only wear make up when I show my horse and that has been long time.. However, I do love to wear fragrance every day.. Strange no one mentioned that lovely smell you get when your done in the barn.. I think we all have that one in common..scratch Wink affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 4:09 am

Ok, dont laugh but I love that stuff by Brittney Spears. Its Fantasy, but not the original pink bottle, its a navy bottle and its called Midnight Fantasy. Love it.

Then I love the Donna Karen Green apple perfume.

And then my other favorite is Ralph Lauren Hot, in the purple bottle.

Also theres this stuff by J-Lo, its called Miami Heat, that is one of my favorite summer smellies next to sweat and horse smell Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
Super Sunday

Super Sunday

Number of posts : 6

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 11:55 am

My favs right now are Amour Amour By Cacharel. Burberry London. And Versace Crystal Noir.
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-12

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 11:00 am

I don't use a lot of perfumes, per se, as much as I used to. Instead, I like the Bath N Body Works lotions and sprays. I have a collection of those, LOL. Cool
Back to top Go down
B3

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 1:15 pm

OK, so nobody has mentioned my favorites! Embarassed

In winter I wear Beautiful by Estee Lauder, in spring/summer it's Beautiful Sheer (lighter fragrance without the heavier undertones). I've worn Beautiful for YEARS and pretty much anything else gives me a headache.

I buy Intuition for Men by Estee Lauder for hubby, and I love it!

BTW - didn't do the intro thingy since you guys pretty much know me already - same name from the AQHA forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OT Stink Pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Stink Pretty?   OT Stink Pretty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT Stink Pretty?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: