Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kidd, you know that mud stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Kidd, you know that mud stuff Empty
PostSubject: Kidd, you know that mud stuff   Kidd, you know that mud stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2007, 9:30 am

that they put on race horses? I'd bought some before, but found it somewhere in Shreveport around the race track, but I can't find it anywhere else.

Do you have any idea if there's a place I can order it from?
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Kidd, you know that mud stuff   Kidd, you know that mud stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2007, 9:48 pm

Hmm, I'll ask Garrett when I talk to him later tonight. We always get ours at the race track (Sam Houston, Manor, Retama or Lonestar)...I think Garrett has ordered it in the past though so I will ask him. We were at the swimming pool all day yesterday and at the track all day today Very Happy
What mud do you want? The regular white/grey mud? That is the most common...and I like it the best but there are a couple of other muds... I'll keep you posted though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Kidd, you know that mud stuff   Kidd, you know that mud stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2007, 10:15 pm

Yep, the regular gray mud... from what I remember it was gray anyway - worked wonders. If there's a place he knows where I can order it, let me know... either that, or you may have to send me a care package... HA!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

PostSubject: Re: Kidd, you know that mud stuff   Kidd, you know that mud stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2007, 10:50 pm

He hasn't called in yet this evening...
If it can't be ordered somewhere I will DEFINATELY send you a care package of mud Very Happy I love that mud!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

PostSubject: Re: Kidd, you know that mud stuff   Kidd, you know that mud stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 12:12 am

Alright---
Garrett said to try Stemman's http://www.stemmans.com/catalog.php?c=9&z=p

The link is to the page with different poultices, I'm thinking you either want the Stemmans Non Medicated Poultice or the Stemmans 24hr Poultice.

I am not sure what the shipping is on this stuff but it weighs a TON (okay 46lbs but still)!

Where are you in Tx? I might be able to think of a place closer that would have it other than tracks!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Kidd, you know that mud stuff   Kidd, you know that mud stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 7:44 am

Sweeett! I'll look, this must be a big tub of it. It was a little thing that I'd gotten... I'll see what the shipping is and I might have to drive over to Shreveport, if I can remember where we got the stuff before, and get some. I think we got it at the farrier store over there... I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidd, you know that mud stuff   Kidd, you know that mud stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidd, you know that mud stuff
Page 1 of 1