Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

O'Bama calling the police

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

O'Bama calling the police Empty
PostSubject: O'Bama calling the police   O'Bama calling the police Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 12:09 pm

Suspect OK, I know we usually Dont do Politics but.... What did you think about Pres. Obama calling the police and telling them to apologize to his friend??

Now me, I support our President. Win lose or draw, He is our commander and Chief, And I would NOT want his job. But I do feel this was using his power in the wrong direction. And besides I think he has more important matter on his plate.

Do you feel this was a racist issue?
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: O'Bama calling the police   O'Bama calling the police Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 1:02 pm

i havent followed on what happend. but for what ive gathered. i believe that Obama is abusing his power. i dunno whats going to become of our country but its not going to be good......
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: O'Bama calling the police   O'Bama calling the police Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 3:49 pm

I did vote for him. Yes, I was one of them! Hee Hee. Just didnt hear anything from Mc Cann that said vote for me, I can and will do this. So, I believe you have to vote to have the right to complain, so now I can. Hee Hee. BUT this is wrong. Its not like your some little county judge and making a call. This is wrong. He has more important things he should be worried about! Then getting a call from a friend crying because he THINKS he has a race issue going on..
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: O'Bama calling the police   O'Bama calling the police Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 4:35 pm

Well i voted for McCain. i wouldnt anyway change my vote. i think the call to that police man is just the start of the country falling on its face. its giong down and its going down fast.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: O'Bama calling the police   O'Bama calling the police Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 4:51 pm

Well, I dont know why ANYONE would want the job.. pale We expect one person to save us, when what we need to do is, Pray more and save ourselves. The president no matter who it is, is one person, and then they have to answer to several before they can do anything away. Why do we as a country, think putting one person in office, that this ONE person can save the country????? Times are tuff. All over. But if you ask you grandparents and some of our parents that are still living. They have been tuffer. We are just a tad bit spoiled.
Why would a person buy a house that cost sooo much that they know, at the end of the day, they can not make the payments on? I'd love to have a bigger place. Really not the house, just more land and barn. (FLATTER), But anyway. Its what we know we can do, and still enjoy life carefully. I dont get it?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: O'Bama calling the police   O'Bama calling the police Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 8:43 pm

That whole thing that happened was in no way "racially motivated" like the "victim" is screaming it is. The neighbors were doing the right thing by looking out for his house. They did call the police, but only because they thought his house was being robbed, like it had been not that long ago. All the police wanted was identification of the man in the house to prove he was the owner and not the burglar. Naturally he threw a hissy fit and didnt want to comply. He made a big scene out of nothing. All the man had to do was give them his ID and they would have left, but no, he had to drag it out and be beligerent.

Police arent bad. They arent out to get you unless you do something wrong. Do what they ask, and everything is good. Dont do it, and yes, you are going to get into trouble.

The whole situation is darned if you do and darned if you dont. If the neighbors hadnt been keeping an eye out, it might have turned into an actual burglary and then he would have been really upset.

I dont think the department should apologize, there is no reason for it. I also think that if the President wants to protect his friends from law enforcement, he should inform his friends to obey the law! His popularity is already dropping, this on top of the expensive vacations he takes, another four years is not in his future.

DONT APOLOGIZE!!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942

PostSubject: Re: O'Bama calling the police   O'Bama calling the police Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 1:09 pm

Ahh - I'm going to weigh in on this...

it is NUTS!!!!!!!

But, heck, if he would just spend his time doing this INSTEAD of spending my tax dollars (and all of my future tax dollars, and all of my future children and grandchildren's tax dollars) I'd be HAPPY!!!!!!!!

I really - REALLY - have issues "bailing" people out who are irresponsible and have a heck of a lot more than I do!!! I live in a falling down house with no central heat or air...we have no floor because the aspestos tiles are coming up off of the slab. Dirt blows in under the back door and the house is IMPOSSIBLE to keep clean. We live there because it is FREE (comes with hubby's job). Yeah, all of our friends live in nicer places (even if they rent) - but we are sucking it up and being grown ups...and yet...my TAX dollars aren't going to repave the roads, or get us OUT of debt - NO, they are bailing out the irresponsible (businesses AND individuals).

I am totaly against government controlled businesses and will do everything in my power to ONLY buy vehicles from companies that didn't get my tax dollars.

HMPH!!!!!!!!!!

see - and yall thought i was quiet lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: O'Bama calling the police   O'Bama calling the police Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 10:34 am

This is a great example of what happens when you only get one side of the story. The man who owned the house was out of line and should be the one doing the "sorry" thing to the police. It had nothing to do with race.

It was more about how stupid one can be to give a police officer a bad time when they ask for ID or any thing else. That was just down right STUPID. And, the officer was doing his job and protecting that idiots property. He should have been nothing but thankful. The man who owns the house was being racest as far as I am concerned. Rolling Eyes

As far as the President making the call. It just re enforces the fact that he is a people person. I don't see it as being a power thing at all. This country needs to step up and get it together. Obama set a good example of that as far as I am concerned. cheers

This country is a mess and we all have a part in it. And, as Obama said we all have to fix it. Any other president wouldn't have cared a bit about it. I like the fact that Obama does care even about things that don't matter to some of us.. I feel he is one of us and will do great things. And, not let the big and rich run this country any more. ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O'Bama calling the police   O'Bama calling the police Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O'Bama calling the police
Page 1 of 1