Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Very Bad Couple of Weeks..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Very Bad  Couple of Weeks.. Empty
PostSubject: Very Bad Couple of Weeks..   Very Bad  Couple of Weeks.. Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 1:30 am

Hey everyone please keep all of the following families in your prayers..

Derian, who used to go to my high school committed suicide. Its still so hard to believe. He sat behind me in Geometry last year and its hit a lot of my fellow classmates very hard. He switched to a different high school at the beginning of this year but still had friends and family here.

And for everyone who knows Tammy Key, NFR barrel racer, lost her only son, Riley, last night in a car accident. Riley went to school in round top-carmine and I've been at a few barrel races where Tammy raced at here in Giddings. Not a lot of info has been released, but summposedly Riley and 3 other boys were headed to Caldwell and the car flipped off a brigde. One boy jumped out of the car and hes doing ok, but Riley Key, Thomas Wolz, and Ethan Sabesta were killed. Riley was only 18 and had just graduated and Ethan and Thomas went to Caldwell.

Its all been very hard to believe. But just please pray for them and their families. All of the boys were friends with us and our fellow high school students here in Giddings and its been very hard for a few people. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad Couple of Weeks..   Very Bad  Couple of Weeks.. Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 9:31 pm

Sad Very tough time. Suicide is something I think we never stop thinking about. It's so hard to understand.. My cousin did it and I think about him every day.. I will never understand why he just couldn't go on. He was such a beautiful young man and what a waste of a wonderful life.. He sat under a tree and shot himself in the head.. God is taking care of his pain now...pray

Accidents are even more shocking. We never expect that to happen.. We find it so hard to accept.. It's just been a terrible week. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad Couple of Weeks..   Very Bad  Couple of Weeks.. Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 3:59 pm

pray Your all in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad Couple of Weeks..   Very Bad  Couple of Weeks.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Bad Couple of Weeks..
Page 1 of 1