Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   June 22nd 2009, 3:34 pm

Here's the little chunk. I got to see him this weekend. He looks like he could hold his own with a roping steer already. Color is still a guessing game I think.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   June 23rd 2009, 2:17 pm

No We had a sudden storm last night and Misty and the foal along with two other mares were killed by lightning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   June 23rd 2009, 3:16 pm

Sad OH MY GOSH! It was bad last night. The 80mph winds didnt help, the I had pictures knocked off my wall and it hit the sadilite because of lighting. Oh, My Im so sorry . I just dont know what to say. Oh, MY.

Thankful for my Faith, Family and Friends

Last edited by Triple J Quarter Horses on June 23rd 2009, 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   June 23rd 2009, 4:29 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry, that's awful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   June 23rd 2009, 5:15 pm

I dont even no what to say. I'm so sorry, and my prayers are with you. What a heck of a thing to go through. And what a beautiful Buckskin colt.
Again I'm so very sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   June 24th 2009, 10:01 am

Thanks guys. It was just a freak thing. I guess you just always have to be thankful for what you have and enjoy every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   June 24th 2009, 12:47 pm

holy cow! I am so sorry! Hopefully it was at least quick for them Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   June 24th 2009, 7:10 pm

Oh God thats is so sad to hear. All so sudden, I can only imagine how you feel. Im so sorry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   June 25th 2009, 6:43 pm

Yeah, it was instant for them. At least, I'm thankful for that. There was a 4th mare that was hit that is still struggling. She's doing better, but still has alot of neuro symptoms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   June 25th 2009, 9:12 pm

OMG, I am so sorry. What a freak thing. I am so thankful this doesn't happen around here. Never know though. Mother Nature has no boundries. No Sad (((( HUGS ))))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old   

Back to top Go down

Misty's little chunky monkey @ 2months old
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1