Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE Empty
PostSubject: ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE   ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 7:24 pm

The vet left about an hour ago....Gave her a shot of Banamine. He said she should be just fine....Said she has a gas bubble. She's locked in the old round-pen, trying to eat weeds through the fence.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE   ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 8:44 pm

I like to use Equi-spaz for that. I keep it on hand. Saves a ton on the vet and other drugs you don't need.. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE   ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 9:30 pm

Hmmm....Never heard of that. I like to keep a supply of Banamine paste, and Bute paste.....

Angel seems just fine now....Gave her a small supper....She's looking for more. The vet thinks it may have something to do with her "horse'n". She was "in" real bad a couple of weeks ago...and came back "in" a few days ago....then right back out.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE   ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 10:09 am

I get it thru Untied Vet. It's for stopping gas that leads to colic. Works great, no drugs and way less expensive then giving medications that might not be needed. I have never had to use banimine after giving a tube of this. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE   ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANGEL HAS A BELLY ACHE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: