Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bucks&Blues, did you get

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Bucks&Blues, did you get Empty
PostSubject: Bucks&Blues, did you get   Bucks&Blues, did you get Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 8:40 am

the Western Horseman yet?
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Bucks&Blues, did you get   Bucks&Blues, did you get Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 4:13 am

No, not yet. But I am going before the end of the week, if it kills me! I had to do sooo much at the barn today before that helacious storm rolled in.

Did you happen to catch any of that glorious rain? I think we got an inch and a half in about 30 minutes of a drenching rain. It looked real mean outside right before the storm came thundering through. The sky turned green, and I started to wonder if tornado season was starting affraid .
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Bucks&Blues, did you get   Bucks&Blues, did you get Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 5:24 am

we dont get that over here,so someone please tell me whats going on.I will have to subscribe to the mag,is it a good mag to read.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Bucks&Blues, did you get   Bucks&Blues, did you get Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 5:02 pm

Shazegoff, I usually don't read that magazine. That's Rick's magazine... HA! Geared more towards the ranch type stuff. Every once in a while Rick'll say, here, read this and I do, but not very often.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Bucks&Blues, did you get   Bucks&Blues, did you get Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 5:20 pm

7C

what mags are good reads then,i used to get the AQHA Journal but thats more advertising,i want a good read that has problem solving pages and training tips that sorta thing.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Bucks&Blues, did you get   Bucks&Blues, did you get Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 7:28 am

I always liked Horse and Rider when I was riding all the time. Seemed like it had more info in it than any of the others, and broke it down real well. Course with the internet and satellite TV, videos, etc... my pick would definitely be Clinton Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bucks&Blues, did you get   Bucks&Blues, did you get Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bucks&Blues, did you get
Page 1 of 1