Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mare size halter wanted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Mare size halter wanted. Empty
PostSubject: Mare size halter wanted.   Mare size halter wanted. Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 12:34 pm

Bluejay, Need a mare halter for a 4-Her, better than average, Have anything in that truck of yours, 125.00 range?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Mare size halter wanted.   Mare size halter wanted. Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2009, 2:02 pm

I tried to respond to this the other day and my computer locked up and I have not had time to get on the internet until today.. I will look and see what I have. cheers

I will have to get a spot outside to take the pics and find a back ground that will photograph and not blend in or take away what you see.. I have some that will be inexpensive and other that will be a little more. Suspect

Two times a year they have a huge tack sale close to here. You can buy new and used. If I could get my act together I could clean out all the blankets, sleazy's, wraps, halters and other things I have and just get rid of it there.. I guess I have become a horder with the horse stuff. I have a truck load of it. Some of the stuff I have has never been used and it's modern.. Rolling Eyes affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mare size halter wanted.   Mare size halter wanted. Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2009, 12:08 pm

Any luck on those DEALS on a yearling or mare halter yet? Need a nice one for the 4-H er! Cheep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mare size halter wanted.   Mare size halter wanted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mare size halter wanted.
Page 1 of 1