Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Since everyone is buying new horses...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Since everyone is buying new horses... Empty
PostSubject: Since everyone is buying new horses...   Since everyone is buying new horses... Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 1:54 am

There is a young girl at my barn who called me a few days ago and asked if I knew anyone that would buy her horse. I told her I just bought one, and didnt have any more room. The owner is a 17 year old newly wed who just had a baby and she says she just doesnt have the time to mess with her filly. And she tells me that her husband is going to be stationed in Washington State and she cant take her horse.

Shes going to be two next year, shes reg'd APHA. I would say bay-ish tobiano. All I know is that she will go dirt cheap.

If anyone has any room and could use a coming two year old, let me know. I would like to try to help her stay away from the auctions...

Shes halter broke and thats about it. Super sweet personality, shes a lover, and shes pretty quiet.

If anyone is really interested, she may even get her for free. She could be a cool 4H project for an older kid?

ETA:
I found her pedigree, heres the link. Im not up to date on the paints, so I couldnt tell yall anything about the names.

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/index.php?query_type=horse&horse=CHEROKEE+EASY&g=5&cellpadding=0&small_font=1&l=
Back to top Go down

Since everyone is buying new horses...
Page 1 of 1