Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pole Bending and Kentucky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Pole Bending and Kentucky Empty
PostSubject: Pole Bending and Kentucky   Pole Bending and Kentucky Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 12:20 am

At Congess. Out of the top 10. 6 were from Kentucky 123 from Kentucky, Jrs
They havent post Barrel Racing yet. One of the stallions I was thinking about breeding to. Was Res. Preformance Stallion.
http://www.oqha.com/congress/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=152&Itemid=174

A friend of mine, He at my last count. placed in 6 halter classes, He has had a good year.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Pole Bending and Kentucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pole Bending and Kentucky   Pole Bending and Kentucky Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2008, 10:58 am

Some pretty nice cash on those masters.. I wonder what they have been in the past. The ones on the west coast brag about how much they take in on the stallion service auctions. But, just a few years ago it was over twice what they have done in the last few years. No

It also looks like the performance halter horses have gone out and got the pionts to show in the class then turned in to halter horses.. scratch It doesn't take people long to figure out how to get out and get a win.. No I would expect to see that class turn in to a normal halter class over the next few years. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses

Pole Bending and Kentucky
Page 1 of 1