Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So cute....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

So cute.... Empty
PostSubject: So cute....   So cute.... Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 2:21 am

I have had tons of people on here and the other forum ask me why I breed horses, no one out here asks me as they see why simply through the horses i have here.. well... I haven't picked a firm discipline that i wish to breed for just yet, so I get certain ones out of certain mares...

But, Here is the key reason I breed.

This is a recent picture of a girl whom I sold one of our foals. Our "a dancers Millenium" dunskin 05 filly. This filly is spectacular in color, conformation and disposition. And, she shows how much she cares about "her little girl". And THIS is why I breed.

So cute.... Elodieanddancersleepingapril062

When I see this type of foal, and how she has turned out. I know I have done my job as a breeder.
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

So cute.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cute....   So cute.... Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 3:51 am

That is an absolutely wonderful picture!!! The little girl looks so happy and the filly looks happy too.
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

So cute.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cute....   So cute.... Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 4:10 am

flower AWWW that is SO cute cheers

edit typo icon

Last edited by on February 9th 2007, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

So cute.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cute....   So cute.... Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:55 am

Wow! THat's a great picture! There is a great amount of trust between those two. My horses would never stay lying down in the barn when I come in, unless they are sick. They scramble right up! Does your stallion have that gentle temperament? Is the girl riding and training that horse yet? How is she doing and what is the horse's specialty?
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

So cute.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cute....   So cute.... Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:40 pm

stockman wrote:
Wow! THat's a great picture! There is a great amount of trust between those two. My horses would never stay lying down in the barn when I come in, unless they are sick. They scramble right up! Does your stallion have that gentle temperament? Is the girl riding and training that horse yet? How is she doing and what is the horse's specialty?

lol, yes, But I do work with all of my foals daily, from day one, desensitising them. My stud is like this too... He is unbroke at the moment, and lets me sit on his back, as well as lay with him while he is napping. he is a very gentle boy, as well is this foals dam.

The girl is starting to train that filly, but I offered to start her under saddle when the time comes... right before I head off to college. The filly is only a coming 2 yr old, so it will be a while yet before she has anyone on her. She has been introduced to everything and anything, and will have a bareback pad put on her for "practice" the girl says..

Not only is this filly a sweet heart, but she has exceptional color... One of the most beautiful horses I have ever seen, and I Bred her! lol Very Happy This girl will use her for 4H for a while, and possibly some jumping (My stud, this fillies sire is a jumper). But I would like to see her do some barrels with this little gal.

Here is this fillies dam very pregnant with this fillies full brother.

So cute.... Taffy11MonthsPreg001

and here is this filly, when she was younger
So cute.... DancerOct05

and here she is as a yearling (she's standing on a hill) (she also has two blue eyes and black eyeliner)
So cute.... 101_0772

So cute.... 101_0779
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

So cute.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cute....   So cute.... Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 11:58 pm

I need a nice pillow like that.. What a sweet picture.. Thanks for sharing.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

So cute.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So cute....   So cute.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So cute....
Page 1 of 1