Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cross Your Fingers!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Cross Your Fingers!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cross Your Fingers!!!   Cross Your Fingers!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2007, 4:32 pm

Cross your fingers - bred my newest mare this morning!
She came in at the end of January so we couldn't get her bred then...so a clean culture and great ultrasound and we AI-ed her Exclamation - First I want a pregnancy - Second I want Filly - Third I want FAST - oh and I can go on and on...maybe I'm a little too demanding Laughing

We already bred one mare this year and she didn't stick but we knew in advance that the stallion was questionable so she is still in CA. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Cross Your Fingers!!!   Cross Your Fingers!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2007, 4:37 pm

Good deal on the one mare, heckie pookie on the other mare... but wishing you luck on her, all the same.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Cross Your Fingers!!!   Cross Your Fingers!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2007, 4:51 pm

Thanks! I'm pretty excited about this baby...ok, so I'm REALLY excited about this baby bounce We should have 3 babies next year plus the baby that the mare I leased out will have and that will go to the leasee...I LOVE my babies! Next year we will finally have a fun little group of colors...we will probably have a grey, a bay, a brown and either a sorrel or palamino...now, if they would only cooperate and be either 2 colts and 2 fillies OR all colts or all fillies Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Your Fingers!!!   Cross Your Fingers!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross Your Fingers!!!
Page 1 of 1