Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what do you think of this guy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

what do you think of this guy? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think of this guy?   what do you think of this guy? Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 6:26 pm

Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this guy?   what do you think of this guy? Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 7:33 pm

He seems calm enough, that's for sure!! I can't picture any of my horses standing that calmly in the middle of a river! What are you hoping to do with him or is he already one of your horses? He sure has a cute face!
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this guy?   what do you think of this guy? Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 11:56 pm

I guess I'll ride him this weekend. The people will let me bring him home for a week to try him out if I like him. I bought my daughter's old gelding that she shows from these same people. I would trail ride him, but he also needs to be able to do local/open/4H shows. My daughter does barrels/poles/wp/showmanship, and I like him to be just that versatile. The old gelding is so hopefully this boy will be too. Her old horse is 28 so I need to be looking toward the future for her.
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this guy?   what do you think of this guy? Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 3:46 pm

he's a cutie! he's well built and I love his head! Definately a QH I hope he works out for you guys!

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this guy?   what do you think of this guy? Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 11:32 am

How did your ride go? Will you be bringing home another family member?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this guy?   what do you think of this guy? Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 2:59 pm

He is a good looking saddle horse.. I like him cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
denibun

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this guy?   what do you think of this guy? Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 8:36 pm

I called and told them I would help them sell him, but there was no way I could take him. My mare is foaling in a stall in my garage for heaven's sake. Shocked I'd love to have him, but I just can't...don't have room. I'm encouraging my brother in law to go ride him. He needs a reliable trail horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this guy?   what do you think of this guy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think of this guy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: