Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4-H Achievement Day this Sunday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

4-H Achievement Day this Sunday Empty
PostSubject: 4-H Achievement Day this Sunday   4-H Achievement Day this Sunday Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 6:52 am

Brennen and Taegan are both in 4-H. We also loan a horse to a neighbor girl and board another 4-h'ers horse here. Plus we have 2 others coming over on Saturday. They are gonna practise and then wash their horses. This way. they can keep their horse in a stall to help keep them cleaner. And at least 2, if not 3 of those teenage girls are sleeping over here Saturday night so that their mom's don't have to get them here at the crack of dawn. This might be interesting. And exausting.
But I have said, I will give them a hand if they need it, but I am only washing Taegan's horse. She's a small 8 and the horse she is using is a good 15.1. She'll help with what she can reach, but that's not a whole lot. The one girl rides a Paint and another rides a grey, so it might be interesting to see how they do. The one with the grey is a bit older and very poised. She'll only ask for help when she really needs it.
I'm checking tack over with a fine tooth comb. No loose screws or springs allowed. And those kids will be cleaning that tack till it shines.
The joys of having kids. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

4-H Achievement Day this Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-H Achievement Day this Sunday   4-H Achievement Day this Sunday Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 10:08 am

Brennen and Taegan are both in 4-H

Good Luck! Mom pleanty of Pictures please... Shocked
Back to top Go down

4-H Achievement Day this Sunday
Page 1 of 1