Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woohoo! Spring Break!!

Go down 
+5
standbytrucker
Super Sunday
7cedars
SuperLope
QHorse163
9 posters
AuthorMessage
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Woohoo! Spring Break!! Empty
PostSubject: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 3:13 am

I'm so excited for Spring break to start on Friday! I'm not going anywhere exciting, but I'm so ready to go home and RIDE! It's been way too long. I'm going to go ride every day.cheers Hopefully get her fat butt into shape a little bit (and get my riding legs back! lol). I also finally get to try on the new show halter I bought her for Christmas. Very Happy (They sent us the wrong silver pattern, so I should be getting the correct one very soon!)

I also have to go check out some other boarding barns because the one I'm at is closing in April.Sad I'm pretty bummed about that since we've become good friends with the owners, and I get a lot of good advice from them. But there are some other nice barns in the area, and hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch with them at the horse shows.

Anyway, just had to share my excitement! tongue I've been thinking nonstop about riding and my roomies just don't understand! lol.
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 9:33 pm

aww Clara will be so excited that mom is home!

lucky I have to wait until April for a vacation! Mad

haha have fun! Dancing
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 12:07 am

lol, I don't know how excited Clara will be about being made to actually do something, but hopefully she's at least a little glad to see me! :)

Hey, how's the scholarship search going? Did you get permission for a horse yet?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 9:07 am

Oh, Lordy, that is coming up... just checked, the boys' spring break is this next week, also. Nothing going on here, same oh/same oh.
Back to top Go down
Super Sunday

Super Sunday

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 9:52 am

Hows Clara doing? So whens your first show? I am just curious. My first AQHA show ever is in less than 30 days. I am soooo excited. Good luck gettin her into shape. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 3:52 pm

QHorse163 wrote:
lol, I don't know how excited Clara will be about being made to actually do something, but hopefully she's at least a little glad to see me! Smile

Hey, how's the scholarship search going? Did you get permission for a horse yet?

haha she'll be excited to see you

I've entered a few essay contests won't know if I win anyting but I'm trying a horse out at the barn this weekend!! cheers
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 7:00 pm

Super Sunday - Clara's doing good as far as I know. Haven't seen her in a while. Sad I think my first show is the end of May. I'm sure she'll still be fat but hopefully she won't be so rusty. haha. Good luck at your show! I bet you'll do great. Smile

SuperLope - Good luck on your essay contests & with the horse! Let us know how it goes.Smile
Back to top Go down
Super Sunday

Super Sunday

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 10:23 pm

Thanks! Ill be sure to post lots of pics. I just got a new digital and am up to date with the rest of the world and technology now. haha.
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2007, 8:51 pm

OOOOOH! YAY Can i get a WHOOP WHOOP! I just started my spring break today as well!! yay. of course its 5 degrees outside. but im so excited just to be off from school!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 1:35 am

Oh I remember my Spring Breaks...those were good times! Last time I was on Spring Break me and a bunch of friends went to Daytona Beach. That was absolutely crazy. I had the time of my life there.

Hope you all have a great break, you know yall deserve it!!
Back to top Go down
Pistol2012

Pistol2012

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 11:05 pm

wow spring break so early? ours isn't until.... april 2nd! i'm jealous lol
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 3:13 pm

Jamie - Yes! I was so ready to for a break from class. Smile

Bucks - No craziness for me this year. lol. I was ready to come home and ride. Smile Last year I went to St. Petersburg (in Russia!) and Prague. That was an awesome trip.

Pistol - I think ours is now because it's in the middle of the semester. And our school also gets time off in May because we have a Spring carnival. Smile Good luck holding out until April! lol. You don't have too long to go.Wink
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 4:49 pm

Oh Im jealous of you! You got to go to Prauge! I have always wanted to go there. I still do! HOw beautiful is it? Go ahead, tell me so I can drool some more!

Ive always wanted to go there and to Spain and Germay. I guess I know what I will be doing when I retire!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 4:06 pm

Prague was awesome! Gorgeous architecture. I loved it, I definitely want to go back someday and spend more time there (we were only there 2 or 3 days). I have some photos (not good ones because I was trying to conserve camera battery, silly me forgot to charge up the battery before I left.Evil or Very Mad). I'll try to remember to post some later. Smile
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 3:19 pm

lol my technical "spring break" begins next week, but Im stuck on foal watch Sad So there will be no partying going on here lol

However, if I get a nice little buckskin paint from my mare, I won't be so dissapointed I guess LOL

But hopefully you can have a lot of fun on you're spring break QHorse163! Spend some extra time with that beautiful mare Clara!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 3:48 pm

My spring break officialy started yesterday, but I've been off since Thursday because I went to New York with the fine arts classes with my school and got back yesterday. Today I am home with my little brother we might ride tonight if my mom gets off work early enough. Which I hope she does because I'm dying to ride. I haven't ridden in like 3 weeks. Shocked I'm not sure what I'm gonna do tomorrow or the rest of the week but I want it to include alot of the time at the barn lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Spring Break!!   Woohoo! Spring Break!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woohoo! Spring Break!!
Page 1 of 1