Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Puppy Names!

Go down 
+4
SilverBuckleHorses
reiningfan
shazgeoff
Triple J Quarter Horses
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 10:34 am

Ok we are wanting it horse/horse show related.

She is a Aussie, 4 weeks old, I will get pics. And she is We think going to be blue. Yes, I need another dog, like I need a whole in my head! But my other aussie will be 12 and we wanted one on the way, when she passes away.

My Mini Aussie is Blue Ribbons and Rosettes. We call her Ribbon.

Any Ideas????
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 12:07 pm

pet name or show name

pet names
roper
dually
bender
racer
penn
show name

pleasure is all mine
Take a lead
turn and burn
gotta get a cow
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 1:12 pm

We did think about the name Pleasure after Western Pleasure.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 2:58 pm

Not bad but bit long,can you imagine calling her when off lead.
I shout out the name and see how it sounds.

Our dogs names are
pringle
jazmin
moose
eric

can you guess there breed by there names lol!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 12:26 am

Puppy Names! MVC-011E
Puppy Names! MVC-013E
4 weeks
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 7:43 am

Oh, they are sooo cute.
My pup is in the gangly stage, I only wish he would've stayed cute.
I'm not real good at naming pups. My kids generally name ours. Which is why we had a "Fuff" (Sean couldn't pronouce Fluff), an Oaf, and a Lamey (badly healed broken leg from getting stepped on by a horse).
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 11:20 am

She is a doll TJ, I have seven little queenslands that need homes right now lol. They are at their monster stage.

Too Hot Too Trot
Too Cute To Rope

I'll think of more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 11:59 am

To Cute To Rope would break down nicely to Roper. Which would be a nice name for an Aussie.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 7:05 pm

I dont have any name suggestions persay... but She is adorable!!! Very Happy I always loved the aussies!

Our dogs names are;

Lady
Tasha
Booker T (wrestler off WWE LOL)
Apollo
Zeus

Only thing I could think of for her would be;

Blue (Blue ribbons...? Most of our first places here are Red...but if she turns out blue... lol it'd match)

LOL yep, Im out of ideas! But good luck with her, she is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 8:57 pm

So cute.. doggie Kinda hard to tell yet. Sometimes a name just comes to you when you see their personality unfoaled.. And horse show related can make it tough.. You could go weather related and call her twister.. lol! Been a bunch of those out your way..

How about poo poo..(my dogs nick name) lol! That is horse show related.. or Chaps, No dogs allowed.. (that is how it is around here since people cannot follow the rules on keeping them on a leash) lol!

I like people names for my animals.. I try to mix up the names in pedigrees for the horses on registered names. study

Good luck. She is a good one.. doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Bluejay

Bluejay

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 9:32 pm

I love you scratch Somebody on here knows we really do love her.. ily nana mbs rose
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 11:33 pm

[quote]Blue (Blue ribbons...? Most of our first places here are Red...but if she turns out blue... lol it'd match)

I have a Ribbon, Her Reg Name is Blue Ribbons and Rosettes.. She went to the show today and wore herself out!

Twister is cute, Except we are under the warning again tonight.. AUGH affraid

Last night was bad, BUT... IT just turned out to be straight line winds, Hail and yet again MORE RAIN! Our poor hay crops..

A friend that we show with, They got a Jack Russel And I suggested ROPER, Hey at least we know it a good name!

Oh, Come on guys, Your good at this! sunny
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 9:00 pm

lol! I have a hard enough time naming mine. We do not have twisters or any of that other stuff in Oregon. Wait and see what comes to your mind when she is a little older and running around. You may decide on a name you cannot call her when the kids are around.. lol! doggie
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:21 pm

A friend of ours lost her barn last night. Left the tractor and horse trailers, but took the barn around them scratch But thats how they work sometimes.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 4:24 am

Oh my guys you all ok over there.How do your horses cope with it all?
Would worry me sick that a horse got lifted off the ground.Cor sorry just dont bear to think.

I hope you all ok ily
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 11:03 am

Quote :
You may decide on a name you cannot call her when the kids are around..

Hee Hee, Kirt has come up with some, and getting himself into trouble! Suspect Something like s#@T Head.. No

Ah, I dont think so! Our friend tease him, and tell him the Mini Aussie is in our bed now, with getting the puppy a full size Assie in bed too, He said he would just go to the other room! Laughing

Storms, Guess we are use to them, Look for the strange colored clouds, The shape of them, and the ROAR! The worse part is when they come after dark I think, Wouldnt the rest of you agree?
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 1:25 pm

got to love those after dark storms... yuck!!! I can totally relate pale and horses and storms dont go together around here my best mare has produced 2 fillies one was struck by lightening one lived through a tornado we figure mother nature doesn't like them much affraid
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 9:18 pm

criminey, I'm doing good to remember all the names we have here... Now, the fillies are called "Sis", unless they're in trouble. Dillon named one dog, that's probably danged near 2 years old and I still have trouble remembering her name... course my favorite is Wolf and Snookie.

I say Freida instead of Fred, TripleJ... got ya laughing, huh!

Got 7 kittens now, both the moms are nursing them - thankfully... Dillon was in here yapping about naming them all, and Mom, you can't name them Sis or Babe or Brother or Sister or Fred or something weird... I told him I wasn't naming any of 'em!!!! Was danged sure going to have them all fixed, though! Going to cost me a huge penny, but will be worth it in the end for gosh-danged mice!!!! I'm just trying to figure out how to sneak one in the house without Rick knowing about it.... HA! I'll name that one, though. She's the fighter, well, come to think of it, I know if it's it's male or female... but it's the hisser of the bunch... cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 9:23 pm

I am so happy that does not happen around here. We did build our arena to with stand that stuff though. It's made of steel. Grounded and can be closed up tight. I would be terrified. I know you folks that are used to it do not feel the way we do around here since we do not have to deal with it. I can imagine night time would be way worse then seeing it coming.. affraid Sleep What a Face

As far as the names goes.. Well, you could call her Kentucky? That is cute.. lol! I would love to see that state. I imagine it's beautiful.. I have seen many states all the way up to Nome Alaska (seen a lot of that state), and many more. There are just so many places I want to see in this country and enjoy the beauty they all have to offer.. Dancing coffee
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 9:27 pm

lol! Well 7C, you know Rick will have that kitten on the chair next to him just like he did that hound. lol! lol! Tough GUY,,, cheering kitty Cept he will not have to pick it up and put it up there... lol!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 11:43 pm

WHO IS 7 Ceders.. Oh, yes Now I remember! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 10:17 am

lol! You know, 7C is the one still trying to recover from having 70 kids at her farm.. cheering We may never see her again. This could take 70 years to recover from.. coffee
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 1:16 am

Bluejay, don't mention the hound - he's gone - don't ask!!!!

You know, I had to take the kittens out to the barn the last time, because one of them is super hairy and he was sneezing -- bunch of wussies here!!! Hopefully, one of the kittens won't be too hairy, and she reminds me of the first cat that had showed up here, white socks and all....

Sitting here typing as usual.... trying to get everything done, so I can go camping with my sisters this Friday and Saturday... supposed to rain, but I'm still going - the heck with it... I need a freaking vacation!

And oh, Trent got a job today at Priefert. Priefert is the company that makes all those panels you see... just north of us where he'll be going to college... needless to say, I guess tomorrow at some point, I'll be going and shopping for a rice burner for him to drive back and forth!!!!! Then Dillon will start driving Trent's truck this coming Monday for summer conditioning camp or whatever the heck those stupid coaches call it!!!!

Me, I'd just as soon as stay here in my office and ignore the world!!!!!!!!!

Bluejay, you ever heard of a guy named Art Bell that's on AM radio at night somewhere over there... I'm typing a bunch of his shows right now, and I'm telling ya, this crap is giving me the gosh-danged heebies... psychic stuff... good Lord!!!! (we're in a commercial break right now, so I'm doing this while I'm listening, waiting for them to come back on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puppy Names! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Names!   Puppy Names! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppy Names!
Page 1 of 1