Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Millenium Miracle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Millenium Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Millenium Miracle   Millenium Miracle Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 11:04 pm

APHA, 2000 Palomino Tovero Stallion "Millenium Miracle"

Millenium Miracle MilleniumMiracle-BrandiThiessencopy

05 CPHA Bay or chestnut tobiano Gelding. Son of Millenium Miracle
"Loganns Millenium"

Millenium Miracle LogannPose

05 CPHA Dunskin solid filly. 2 blue eyes. Daughter of Millenium Miracle
"A Dancers Millenium"

Millenium Miracle Dancer

05 CPHA Buckskin solid gelding. 2 Hazel eyes. Son of Millenium Miracle.
"Blue Eyed Carter"

Millenium Miracle Carter

06 APHA Sorrel Sabino Overo filly. Daughter of Millenium Miracle
"Milleniums Diamond"

Millenium Miracle Diamundo

06 CPHA Sorrel Tovero colt. Son of Millenium Miracle
"Iniko's Millenium"

Millenium Miracle Iniko5-1

And four more foals due this spring 3 of which are APHA.

This up and coming stallion (Millenium Miracle) is Standing at Merikle Waters Paints and Quarters, for $350 CAD, with a $150 booking fee included in the overal breeding fee.

More info on discounts and gurantees we offer, more information on him, his offspring, and more pictures in general can be found on our website at www.freewebs.com/merikle_waters .
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Millenium Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Miracle   Millenium Miracle Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:47 pm

Boy, Merikle, I always forget how big that sucker is. I betcha he'd pull a bull down in a heartbeat! WHEW. I just love the sorrel and white baby - reminds me of some of the babies I used to have - the little tooters!
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Millenium Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Miracle   Millenium Miracle Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:03 pm

VERY NICE BOY. You have some real nice looking baby's. Good Luck with this years baby's. sunny
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

Millenium Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Miracle   Millenium Miracle Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:08 pm

Grrr! Miracle! ..you're making me miss seein' spots!!! (I have a few left but need to sell them) Your guy is so sweet looking!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Millenium Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Miracle   Millenium Miracle Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 12:01 am

WHOA! Look at that color and depth on your guy. Cool I think the Two Eyed Jack lines are AWESOME. Cute and smart. Very nice babies too. Color is a blast.. Love the baybies.. bounce How many do you have coming this year?scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Millenium Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Miracle   Millenium Miracle Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 4:34 pm

Bluejay wrote:
WHOA! Look at that color and depth on your guy. Cool I think the Two Eyed Jack lines are AWESOME. Cute and smart. Very nice babies too. Color is a blast.. Love the baybies.. bounce How many do you have coming this year?scratch

lol, he's kind of... well... porky right now lol

But he is double bred two eyed jack, and with the painted eternal and eternal sun, he is bred halter/performance.

I have 4 babies due this year, one out of his first paint mare, and one out of his first tb mare... so we shall see what he throws with my halter lookin paint mare, and my very performance bred tb mare.

and 7-cedars, LOL he's stout, but he isn't too big lol. He really is just a big marshmellow lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Millenium Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Miracle   Millenium Miracle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Millenium Miracle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Classifieds :: Stallion Alley-
Jump to: