Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heartbeat...

Go down 
+3
Lynn M.
Mare
Kidd Kuhlmann
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Heartbeat... Empty
PostSubject: Heartbeat...   Heartbeat... Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 10:59 am

So - as of yesterday we have a heartbeat!!!
Itsy is officially in-foal to Zoomin For Bux!!

Who else has a heartbeat???
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Heartbeat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat...   Heartbeat... Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 11:07 pm

Thats Great!! I'm still waiting for mine to pop. We are getting snow again so I'm sure it will be tonight or tomorrow. Dang this weather
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Heartbeat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat...   Heartbeat... Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 10:45 am

we dont start breeding until right now just crazy to have babies up here before then with snow etc just doesnt pay health wise can more than make up for it by having them on the brome once they hatch Laughing
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Heartbeat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat...   Heartbeat... Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 4:03 am

A lot of breeders here dont start till May,again what with the weather.Seems we have constant rain at mo.

My Mare Zana not due till June but started bagging up 3 weeks ago and last night i noticed a dip either side of her tail and it getting looser there. The thing with zana she builds herself up slowly,so when she drops away either side of tail sometimes you dont notice. I reckon in 3 weeks we will have a foal,she 300 days today. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Heartbeat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat...   Heartbeat... Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 8:00 am

Yeah - I hear you on the later breeding dates - down here the weather is usually good...I'm in no rush for a January foal...but I'll take my Feb and March babies any time!

With these race ponies also, they start running March 1 officially - I like my kiddos to have a good start on that Very Happy

We may be buying a new mare for my father-in-law, keep your fingers crossed...I wish WE could buy her but I don't have the cash on hand...he doesn't deserve her Crying or Very sad
But at least I can say I found her!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Heartbeat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat...   Heartbeat... Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 11:49 am

cheering We too have a hearbeat. The black mare is in foal. I am waiting on the other one I am breeding. I also shipped to Idaho and she has a hearbeat as well. cheering

Winter babies are no problem here. We have the facilty for them. It does depend on what you do with them having them early. What we do if they are spring babies (like nature intended) they cannot compete at the futurities. They are just too small. Sounds like the race world is not that different as far as the head start goes. riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Heartbeat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat...   Heartbeat... Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2008, 9:36 am

Were getting checked again on friday. I love you I love you I love you Crossing fingers that everything is still ok!

Well shes fat and sassy and in foal! We're good! cheers

Last edited by Triple J Quarter Horses on May 19th 2008, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Heartbeat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat...   Heartbeat... Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2008, 5:10 pm

We were getting a breeding soundness exam done on Sandy because Brennen was gonna breed her to Who Whiz It. But vet said, nope she's already bred. When we were away to my Mom's place Gun got out. The people looking after chores weren't sure where he had come from so they put him in the pasture. Brennen had the choice of needling her, but has decided to keep it. So we will be expecting a mid January foal. I'll be breaking out the heaters and stall lamps next winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heartbeat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat...   Heartbeat... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartbeat...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: