Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale Empty
PostSubject: 3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale   3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2007, 9:04 am

I haven't got any pictures of the black quarter mare yet, but I'll get those in the next couple of days; she's the dam to the colt that's pictured on the nursery page.

All 3 of these paint mares are bred to Kid. The big red roan overo has had two knock-out loud colored babies out of Kid; one sorrel, one chesnut. The black and white mare has had two breeding stock black fillies out of Kid, very typey. This is the first year the palamino breeding stock mare has been bred to Kid. Last year, she threw a loud colored palamino and white colt out of my paint stud. The palamino mare is an own daughter of Calico Sonny. The bloodlines on the other two, I'll need to get. It's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember what they are. GAWD!

3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale 0724218-R1-029-13
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: 3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale   3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2007, 4:20 pm

Hmmmmmmmm Is that what Grass looks like. Its been soooo long since I saw green grass... Sad
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: 3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale   3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2007, 11:18 pm

All three of those mares look gorgeous!!!!

Why can't you live closer to me? haha oh yea, I know why, cause I'd be broke from buying all of your horses for sale!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: 3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale   3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 7:35 am

The guy that has them is a roper. He bought them from a mutual friend of both of ours, who I'd bred them before for. They're nice mares. The black and white is broke out, and even a kid can ride her. The other two paints aren't. That red roan mare is a monster. It's hilarious to watch Kid breed her.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale   3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 2:21 am

Hey 7Cedars! Is that roanie halter or other? I cant really tell from the picture, but she looks to be wide as a Mack Truck!

Im a sucker for roans...
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: 3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale   3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 1:37 pm

Bucks, she's sort of in between... she is one big mare... short-backed and huge. She is the biggest mare that Kid's ever bred.

If anybody needs any pictures of any of these mares, I've got tons, and past babies on the black and white and the roan mare... all out of Kid. Had some of the danged palamino's out of my paint stud, but I must have just taken pictures, not from my video camera... Larry kept that colt, and he's a whale of a palamino and white colt. I'm sort of interested in what she'll have with Kid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale   3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 paint mares and black quarter mare for sale
Page 1 of 1