Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my other baby girl

Go down 
+3
Mare
Triple J Quarter Horses
denibun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 10:15 am

This is my oldest daughter Sarah. We finally found a prom dress for her...been looking forever. We finally found this at a resale shop...patience pays off. Dave Ramsey would be proud!!

my other baby girl Promdress1
my other baby girl Promdress2
my other baby girl Promdress4
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 10:18 am

Love that Color, Pretty Young lady, Makes the dress even look more lovely.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 3:18 pm

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Your gonna have a problem with boys after that one!
I love the color.
Back to top Go down
denibun

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 4:17 pm

Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm not having trouble with boyS (with an S). It's trouble with boy (singular). She has had the same boyfriend for a little over a year now and she's just too young to be settling down with one boy. Having teenagers is fun sometime and not so fun other times. affraid
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 12:53 pm

OH YES, you are soooooo right. The memories of the kind little girl running about with skinned knees, and pig tails get you threw! Oh Mercy! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 12:13 am

very pretty!! and with boy...is she happy?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:28 am

What a gorgeous dress, and a gorgeous young lady! The color of the dress sure enhances her complexion!

Wish renting tuxes were cheaper than they are... ARGH! I'm not sure if Dillon's wearing a tux or wearing sorta what Trent wore last year... either way, tons of money...

But I'm making Trent's girlfriend her dress....ought to prove interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
denibun

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:52 am

Sip of Rum wrote:

She's happy with boy. He's a sweet boy. Unfortunately, I don't think he has a lot of initiative in life. I don't want to see her stuck with somebody she'll be having to take care of for her whole life.

He lives with his grandparents who are having trouble making ends meet financially. He's a SR and he gets out of school at 1:00 everyday, but instead of working to help out, he takes a couple hour nap every day or plays video games for the afternoon. affraid

Denise
Back to top Go down
denibun

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:54 am

7cedars wrote:
But I'm making Trent's girlfriend her dress....ought to prove interesting!!!

I wish I could sew. My grandma was an awesome seamstress. She made wedding dresses, prom dress, and everyday clothes for people all the time. Unfortunately, I didn't learn from her when I was a child and she passed away right before Sarah was born. I bought a Sewing for Dummies book and tried to self learn (I wanted to make some show clothes for Rachel), but I am the type that I just really need someone to sit down and show me how to do it, not just tell me how.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 4:19 pm

denibun wrote:
Sip of Rum wrote:

She's happy with boy. He's a sweet boy. Unfortunately, I don't think he has a lot of initiative in life. I don't want to see her stuck with somebody she'll be having to take care of for her whole life.

He lives with his grandparents who are having trouble making ends meet financially. He's a SR and he gets out of school at 1:00 everyday, but instead of working to help out, he takes a couple hour nap every day or plays video games for the afternoon. affraid

Denise

O that makes a lot of sense.. Thats one thing that i make sure about before i start dating a guy. I don't want to be with someone, where it could potentially be for a long time and he doesn't strive for anything in life or have goals... it starts to ruin your life in the long run..
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 8:42 pm

SO LOVELY.. I love the color and she is truely a pretty young lady.. Don't fret of over the boy yet.. If he really loves her he will do what ever it takes to make her happy. GOOD JOB MOM.. Nice find on the dress.. cheering kitty

Now, does this make you feel old scratch lol! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
denibun

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 10:51 am

I'm the queen of feeling old these days. I'm only 37, but my kids are turning 18, 16, and 13 this year. Three milestone ages in the same year, getting ready for prom, taking senior pics this summer. I have been a basket case. I was driving the other day and that country song "Stealing Cinderella" was on the radio and I was just driving down the road boo hooing. THe weird thing is I'm usually a pretty calm and together person, but I don't like this growing up thing my kids are doing. geek
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 9:20 pm

She and the gown are beautiful, I LOVE the color. You did good in the beauty department.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2008, 10:03 pm

Never fret over them getting older and going away. They just multiply.. lol! OOPS, then you are a granny.. lol!
Back to top Go down
denibun

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2008, 11:35 pm

Oh Bluejay! Shocked Not time for that yet. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 11:07 am

lol! I was really young when my first one was born.. So, at 36 I got the call that I was going to be a granny.. Now I have about 16.. Shocked ily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my other baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my other baby girl   my other baby girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my other baby girl
Page 1 of 1