Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Empty
PostSubject: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2008, 2:24 am

Well, okay, Rick's ready...I'm not. Me and Jazz are being lazy!

Just can't get myself in the darned mood... all I want to do is work my tailend off and pay off bills.... Rick's after the danged buckle... Lordy, I've created a freaking monster!

Scamp did get his first ride today - well, Trent and Scamp did...even with the wind blowing, figured we'd see a rodeo, but didn't...thankfully for Trent!

Lordy, that colt's grown... and Jazz is a freight train....show is the middle of April... just a good open show that we've always gone to... guess I better start rubbing and practicing with Jazz... good thing she's been in the show ring before...well, okay, when I get off the night shift here...ooowee!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2008, 9:31 am

Get out there a get going on her and Letting a MAN show you up, what are you thinking! .. Razz What let Rick get the belt buckle and not you, Shocked Think about it you'll NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!
And while your at it, take a picture!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 9:06 am

HA! He can't show me up because we're not showing in the same class!!!!

Funny girl!

He wants the belt buckle... I don't even wear a belt...even when I could've won it, I was going to give them to Trent and Rick...I just want the money!!!!

But I did get her out last night and get a whole bunch of hair off of her, tried the new show halter on her that I'd gotten last year - fits perfectly, and got her out to see how she'd set up... perfect... Rick was hollering how it wasn't fair she was setting up so easily... tehe!...criminey, that heifer has grown!!!! Actually, I hope they show geldings between studs and mares... I really need to be able to help Rick with this.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 4:18 pm

Can you say VIDEO camera! Hee Hee. I know he wont be in the same class, I thought maybe they gave a belt buckle for each division. ????
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 8:29 am

You know, Rick asked me about that yesterday... I think they give it away for the stallions, mares and geldings. We saw the buckles one time, and Rick was drooling the whole blasted time - you know men and their trophies.... me, I just want the blasted money!!!!

I think Rick's getting a little nervous and stressed about it - about to drive me freaking nutso about it... and since he can't seem to get something going on Scamp's neck, I... guess... I'll.... do .... it....

Jazz, on the other hand is looking great...don't even have to sweat her neck... super SWEETTT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 9:24 pm

Well lets see a picture.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 9:39 pm

What shows are you going to? Any close to Houston? I'd love to see you in person! LOL
Good Luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:48 am

Sleep Yawn Still waiting for photos....
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 2:13 pm

Triple J, want to pass me the popcorn while we're waiting for pictures?
I'll go make the margaritas.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 12:51 pm

Sleep What What,, Yawning! Oh, yes. the Pictures she had to send off and Developed. You know texas Is behind..

(I'll go make the margaritas.) Make mine Strawberry, Frozen OK??? maybe a few, AS LONG AS SHE IS TAKING! No
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2008, 5:48 pm

Cedars, a person can only drink so many of these. Now my eyes are bluurreedd and I wont be able to see the pictures anyway.
Ok I'll go make a pot of coffee while I'm waiting
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 11:18 am

lol! . I haven't talked to 7C for a while.. Huge mile stone letting the boys ride Scamp.. riding And, I am trying to imagine Jazz bigger then she was.. scratch She was already HUGE.. doggie Great fun going as a family to the show.. ily Tell Rick he will not through up, it just feels like he will.. affraid

I am with you gals on the popcorn and magaritas.. Those dang kernels get stuck in my dental work though.. It's worth it.. Can't wait to see those shots.. cheering Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 9:38 am

Criminey sakes, you guys need to settle down... HA! TripleJ, uh, you tell Kirk TEXXASSS is fixing to come up there and whup somebody's arse! Just joshing with ya...

I'll post the picture of Trent riding Scamp here in a minute... Rick's been doing everything, but the first couple of rides, he made Trent get on there - probably for the better, just in case, ya know... Rick makes more than Trent does... we're getting old, young'uns bounce back faster than we do.

So we messed up on the date of the first open show series...we were looking at a '07 book, instead of the '08 book... doesn't bother me, though, I wasn't quite ready... so our first show is the first weekend in May.

So Rick's on vacation this week - criminey, I need to leave... so yesterday I'm in here working, and the boys are all working elsewhere, and he comes in and says, I need you for about ten minutes... what for?... I can't get Scamp to move... whatcha mean you can't get him to move? Well, he won't move... he'd been "on him" without telling me that's what he was doing - so I chewed him out for that, at least where I can check on him every once in a while...

So we go out there and Rick gets on, Scamp just starts following me - now that's a freaking weird feeling - I'm looking for an escape route, to tell you the truth, in case he breaks in to... he didn't, but still gave me the willies... and he did fine, he's going to be an awesome guy.

I'm fixing to go outside and teach Rick how to appropriately sweat a horse's neck - I swear!!!! Jazz is perfect, no sweating needed - super sweet!!!! She's all dappled, even still being outside (hush-up, TripleJ, I know what you're going to say - HA!)...I'll get some pics of her soon...I've just been working so much, and so much has been going on...

So I tell Rick I might cut Kid and keep him instead of selling him... Lordy, yap-de-yap-de-yap... told him to shut up, that's my freaking horse... well, you don't ride... well, I might... plus, I"m thinking he'd be an awesome horse for Trent, since Rick will be riding Scamp at some point... but it's just a thought... yap/yap/yap/yap.... so I'm trying to figure out, once I get ahold of this roping trainer, when Kid comes up missing from the place, telling Rick where he's at... I best get to work, if I'm fixing to have to pay a trainer - GAWD!!!!! How I wish my best bud didn't move to Missouri! Criminey sakes alive!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 4:09 pm

Guess what Dollar went grand this week end. 3 in his class, 2 and under then went grand, 1 point grand.. Shocked Oh, well... No
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 11:20 am

[quote]I'm fixing to go outside and teach Rick how to appropriately sweat a horse's neck - I swear!!!! Jazz is perfect, no sweating needed - super sweet!!!! She's all dappled, even still being outside (hush-up, TripleJ, I know what you're going to say - HA!)...I'll get some pics of her soon...I've just been working so much, and so much has been going on...

Ya I hear ya.. under my breath #(*&(*)#%&(#*&$ Yes, I getting ready to sweat necks.. Grrrrrrrrrr

Hey Did you tell your guys, its time for banding lessons! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring   Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, looks like we're about ready to hit the showring
Page 1 of 1