Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moving/Downsizing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Moving/Downsizing Empty
PostSubject: Moving/Downsizing   Moving/Downsizing Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2008, 12:56 pm

if you are in the market for cow bred horses let me know we are planning a move that will include downsizing over the next year and a half we are going to be doing it right and taking it slow all ages some broke... great stock reasonable prices
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Moving/Downsizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving/Downsizing   Moving/Downsizing Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2008, 2:53 pm

Like you selling and moving??
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Moving/Downsizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving/Downsizing   Moving/Downsizing Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2008, 9:18 pm

We are getting ready to do the same thing. We are just too old and tired for this.. We want to take off in the motor home and just travel.. Not going to be easy though.. coffee
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Moving/Downsizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving/Downsizing   Moving/Downsizing Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 11:10 pm

we are going to sell some stock not all and are moving to Colorado-that pretty filly in my siggy is even for sale Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Moving/Downsizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving/Downsizing   Moving/Downsizing Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 9:44 pm

Colorado is so beautiful.. Sunny and so much snow.. How many are you going to sell? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

Moving/Downsizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving/Downsizing   Moving/Downsizing Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 12:51 am

Yay Lynn! You'll be so much closer to me in CO. You should come see me and Scotch at the Buckskin shows up there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Moving/Downsizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving/Downsizing   Moving/Downsizing Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 9:44 am

we are going to be 1/2 hr from Colorado Springs... will have to get together Laughing we are really excited.... we have quite a bit of training in Search and Rescue so we will actually be able to join up with some great teams in that area.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Moving/Downsizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving/Downsizing   Moving/Downsizing Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 9:59 am

I left Michigan way back in 75....Moved to Grand Junction, Colorado. I wish we were there. My brother and sister are still there.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Moving/Downsizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving/Downsizing   Moving/Downsizing Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 5:17 pm

Bluejay we will keep about 6-7 of our best mares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving/Downsizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving/Downsizing   Moving/Downsizing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving/Downsizing
Page 1 of 1